M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know from the others, but in my opinion it's the best card game, especially “Texas hold 'em”.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, poker is the best card game in the world because it is almost unrivaled. There is another card game. Maybe you've heard of it called Hearthstone if you haven't heard of it, you can install it and try to play but they don't play for money, but to rank global players who are highly rated get good money

T

The_Kid456

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
It depends who you ask. I certainly think so

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an interesting game. It is difficult to say unequivocally that “Poker is the most interesting game.” Each person has their own taste.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is definitely the number one card game right now.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is a card game that combines the art of strategy, luck and psychology. Over the years, poker has captured the hearts of players around the world, giving them the opportunity to experience the thrill of intriguing rounds and bluffs.Many people probably do not know that the name “poker” itself comes from the French word “poque”, which in turn has roots in the German word “pochen”, which means “to hit”. Thus, the name of the game is associated with the action of pounding the table as a sign of bluffing or confidence in one's own hand.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Undoubtedly, poker is one of the best and most suitable card games, in this case for playing online. I know and play quite a lot of interesting card games, but I have not come across them in an online format.

focus13

focus13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I believe that poker is the best and most difficult game, especially Texas Hold'em.
However, do not forget about the card game of the fool, especially for pairs. Also a cool and interesting game🫣

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I believe that poker is indeed the best card game, at least from those I know. I always saw card games as a matter of luck, like a form of entertainment or a lottery. It's the first time I've encountered a card game that is so competitive, where playing well truly makes a difference.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
simply yes, at least for me :)

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Poker is not the best game for many people but for me it is!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know or am interested in other card games, but poker is an unlimited source of possibilities

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would have to say yes but as a poker player I am biased.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
For me, poker is the best card game, because it was the one that interested me most, a game of tactics, strategy and a mental game.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Obviously. I couldn't say anything but.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With such a large variety of games played with cards,esp the same cards poker is played with,is poker the best of all the games?..how many vot yes to that?
Without a doubt, poker is the best card game! Undoubtedly, some people enjoy playing blackjack. But poker will always remain the best card game in terms of tournament money guarantees and number of players. :cool:

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to say. I have not played much Gin. bridge would have its proponents also as it is a big leisure game especially for older players it would seem. To each their own, never a good idea to generalise. Each game variant has its own merits.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
EU I don't know, but poker has very good elements such as strategy, techniques and luck. I don't know, but poker has very good elements such as strategy, techniques and luck.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course, I've played several card games, and none compare to poker, so much so that I've never played another card game other than poker.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I prefer Magic, but poker is more profitable xD

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
It's definitely a good one. I don't know if I think it's the best. I also like others eg magic, dominion and others :)

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game card like poker gives me a great fun, big emotions (good or bad) and it's great opportunity to win some amount of cash so yes, this is the greates game card ever.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With such a large variety of games played with cards,esp the same cards poker is played with,is poker the best of all the games?..how many vot yes to that?
I used to think Euchre was, but now I know it is poker.

Top 10 Games