duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With such a large variety of games played with cards,esp the same cards poker is played with,is poker the best of all the games?..how many vot yes to that?
Yes, it is imo. No card games comes even close.

"The name of the game is no-limit Texas Hold'em, the game that takes a minute to learn but a lifetime to master." - Mike Sexton

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With such a large variety of games played with cards,esp the same cards poker is played with,is poker the best of all the games?..how many vot yes to that?
in my opinion is the best card game

S

Styrofoam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Magic the gathering is the best card game ever, fwiw.

poker is great too though.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is, poker is one of the best games in the world, and it is always growing over the years.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes, it is the best and most complex!

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bridge is more intellectually challenging and has the components of theory, math and psychology , like poker , but i dont think either one is better than the other .

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Poker is definitely the number one card game, cant see any other card game can be in the same level as poker.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me yes. I really like poker, it's the only card game I currently play.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have played many card games. And for me there is no other like poker.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
Poker is hands down the greatest card game ever. There are way to many factors involved in regards to a win to determine who is actually the best player. The greatest payees lose the best hands, and the rookie win championships in the first 3 months of playing. You just never know with poker. Good luck my friend.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, for me yes, I have played several types of card games but none like Texas Hold'em poker, it is for me the best card strategy game, just like a Spanish card game, which in argentina we call trick .

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely one of the most loved and popular card games..

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
First and foremost, poker is incredibly dynamic and versatile. With numerous variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and Stud, there's a poker game for every preference and skill level. This variety ensures that the game remains fresh and engaging, offering endless opportunities for players to learn, adapt, and improve.
Moreover, poker is a game that rewards skill and strategic thinking. While luck certainly plays a role in the short term, it is ultimately skill that determines long-term success at the tables. Whether it's making precise mathematical calculations, reading opponents' behavior, or executing well-timed bluffs, poker challenges players to constantly push their limits and refine their abilities.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my opinion, yes, although all of us on this forum are suspects in saying that, hahahaha

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think the best but definitely the most popular card game is poker.
Now that I think about it, I don't know of any other card games that are as popular. Apart from other games with friends, which are not necessarily for money, but just for fun.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends on who and where you ask. To me it seems like a good card game, EASY TO PLAY, it has similarities to TRUCO in Argentina.
Now that said, here in Argentina there are 2 card games that old people would tell you are a better card game than poker, they are called MUS and TUTE.
Not everything happens around poker.
salutes

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best game ever. Not a card game. It's people game.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, poker is the most famous and best card game in the world. Its fame and popularity have swept the entire globe.
The enjoyment of this game is endless and unlimited.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it's the best, but it's definitely the most challenging.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a card game that combines the art of strategy, luck and psychology. Over the years, poker has captured the hearts of players around the world, giving them the opportunity to experience the thrill of intriguing rounds and bluffs.Many people probably do not know that the name “poker” itself comes from the French word “poque”, which in turn has roots in the German word “pochen”, which means “to hit”. Thus, the name of the game is associated with the action of pounding the table as a sign of bluffing or confidence in one's own hand.
The etymology behind the name "poker" is a testament to its rich history and cultural evolution. Originating from the French word "poque" and the German word "pochen," which both denote actions associated with bluffing and confidence, the name encapsulates the essence of the game itself—the tension, the uncertainty, and the boldness inherent in each hand.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't guarantee it's the best, but it's what I like the most.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
it is my favourite alongside the game mao, but there are a couple othercard games i can give the prize to

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what the best means - most people play no-limit hold'em, in my opinion, simply because the game according to its rules is quite simple and gives enough action - at any time you can play for all the chips

Top 10 Games