Poker is a hobby, an obsession or an addiction.

Slotmasina90

Slotmasina90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SI
Chips
For me it's a hobby, but I know a lot of people who are obsessed and many who are addicted.
The same here. But i think the much of People are really addicted.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker can be both a hobby and an obsession or addiction. It is important to learn how to control your game and set boundaries in order to avoid potential poker-related problems.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
there is a gambling lottery in poker, I tried for a long time to become lucky for a winning ticket

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
For me poker is definitely a hobby. Addiction? Maybe, but it means no problem if I don't play every day or a week long. Obsession? No, if I would be obsessed, I'd be in rehab a long time ago... If somebody has a job (and private life, family) poker can be a hobby only, I guess.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello for me it is also a hobby but at the same time I withdraw a few dollars monthly. but for some people it is dangerous because of the addiction caused by the game. that's why theatres warn about the addiction that the game can generate. I think they do it to cover themselves

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a little bit of everything. I use it for fun but if used too much it can also create a serious addiction problem. Other people who use it only to get rich can also become bankrupt due to gambling addiction. Regards.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
At one time it was an obsession for me, which I could not control, my goal was to reach average levels, I never had the mental strength and I was able to prevent it from becoming an addiction, for now I am controlled and I believe that for me it is a hobby

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
poker is a friend poker is life poker is fun poker is wealth poker is a very good game

Phil Ivey07

Phil Ivey07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NP
Chips
For me it's hobby but when I graduate I think I will make it may profession.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would say that for me poker is a hobby with small inclinations of self-realization through the acquisition of new knowledge and experience.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main thing is not to suffer from gambling addiction

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, poker is a profitable hobby, I have no addiction or obsession with playing.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just like my addiction, this should be bad right?

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is also a hobby, just like for you. I also know a lot of people who are addicted to poker. I believe that any addiction is a disease that needs to be treated. First of all, a person must realize that he is sick and want to be cured. But the people I know, they don’t understand that this is a problem and that it needs to be dealt with, and they continue to constantly lose money. I have never been addicted to poker and have always been able to control myself, which is why I am a winning player in the long run.