Poker is a hobby, an obsession or an addiction.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A hobby, mixed with making money and lots of fun.

alittlepoker

alittlepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just a hobby for me I play at least one free roll daily and two on the weekend

S

Shaka1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
In my case it's something I would like to live with one day 🤗

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, a hobby with the opportunity to earn some money.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's a hobby, but I know a lot of people who are obsessed and many who are addicted.
For me it's only a hobby as well. I sometimes have breaks with poker and can stay a couple of months without playing... even if I love this game 😀

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me it's a hobby and a passion.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's a hobby for me, and i didn't like to turn into obsession or addiction.
I would like to turn into a profession, but i realise i don't do anything into this direction. With lots of study and perseverance, one can make it a profession.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to think about getting rich with poker, but I realized that this is impossible for me, now it's just a hobby for me

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As I have said previously is a combination of those things and it’s intriguing and really interesting that you can say that about a card game

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby, money and independence )))

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Definitely a hobby. If you stop thinking healthy while playing, you better stop playing. I've seen too many falls due to gambling.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have it as a hobby from which I benefit from time to time by earning some extra money

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker can be a hobby, an obsession, or even an addiction, depending on how you approach it and how it affects your life. For me, it's currently a hobby, but I have plans to dedicate myself to it full-time in the future, although work commitments prevent me from doing so at the moment.

J

josepruitt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
When it comes to the world of gambling, the line between hobby, obsession, and addiction can indeed be quite thin. What might start as a harmless hobby can sometimes evolve into a consuming obsession or even an addiction that impacts one's personal and financial well-being. It's important for individuals to approach activities like poker with a healthy mindset and a clear understanding of their limits. blackjack, often referred to as 21, is a timeless and exhilarating card game that has captured the hearts of countless players around the world. With its blend of strategy, skill, and luck, it's no wonder that blackjack remains a favorite game for many enthusiasts. Remember, whether it's poker, blackjack, or any other form of gambling, responsible gaming is key. Set limits, play within your means, and prioritize the entertainment value over any potential obsessions or addictive tendencies.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is all of the above! Lots of excitement and never a dull moment.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, yes, and yes! But my addiction isn't with the money, it's just with playing the game itself also including the study of it. I am totally fascinated by it!

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me is hobby and addiction these days

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It was never an addiction to me. But I have been obsessed with it. Now I think that is a hobby/passion.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
For me its a hobbie, I dont think I can transform it into a profitable job, but its fun to play

I Identify as a Shark

I Identify as a Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
For me, it's definitely an obsession, but I don't think it's an addiction. I have a very genuine love for the game! I like to think those who are addicted, just like the thrill of winning and even losing money. In other words, they are addicted to gambling in general and don't necessarily have a love for the game of poker in of itself. However, I do think obsession and addiction to poker can go hand in hand though! Does anyone else agree??

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's a hobby and pastime in my spare time. Mastery of poker goes through mastery of one's own mind.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm a little bit all of these. Hobby,because I like playing poker,but just if there are prizes.I'm obsessed and addicted,because I concentrate all of deals and I play more times a day almost every day.If I'm not fatigue,then every day.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. I play for fun, usually on weekends when I have free time. I would like to play more, but I don't have that opportunity yet, but I hope that in the fall I will be able to devote more time to the game.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
That really depends on how you take it, since it can be a hobby, an obsession or an addiction; It can even be a way to earn extra money.
all up to you

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've seen poker these 3 ways. Nowadays, I just have it as a hobby. But I've seen a lot of obsessed people who lost everything they had.