Chips
Difficult decision but I think 2's are better :D

Y

yuurepoer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket aces is obviously a WAY better hand then 22..

..however, if you make a set with pocket deuces, your opponents probably won't see that coming giving you a good potential to win a nice amount of chips ;)

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with that, is an excelent way to win a lot of chips, but, tou need to played it cheap, cause if you dont, you are playing fool

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Please ! What a question. Even though some people say they hate pocket aces because they often get cracked, Give me rockets every hand. A lot of players lose whith vecause of poor preeflop or flop play, It you let 4 or 5 players in preflop , there is a great chance someoone willl get a monster, You want to keep it to one or 2 iooinents, And then play accordinf to the flop.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love both made hands ;) Sometimes there is a spot for 22 and then u hit the set ;)

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just lost pocket aces against pocket 2s :D

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha just won with a pair or twos. There was namely four of a kind twos. And he still had three of a kind aces. Quite bizarre!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
11 pocket Pairs beat 2's lol
You only have 8% chance of hitting the set.
Is this even a question?

Actually there are 12 pairs above 2's ;)

BUT I totally agree with you on the 22 vs AA question in this thread.... Is this even a question?
And of course, it is completely ridiculous. But isn't it amazing to see there are 5 pages of responses to it?... what is up with that? (why don't they just ask for the password?)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What question is this? obvious that the AA pair. I go to death hahaha

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After thinking about it I like pocket 2’s more because I will almost always fold it and rarely do I get bad beats playing 2’s.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a serious question? AA is the best pair and 22 is the worst! And what do you think players want to see in their home?

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since my odds are 110 to1 to be dealt 2 Aces and 16 to 1 to hold any other pair before the flop, I prefer Aces that much. But if I suspect a set with 22 or other pair, after flop, go running out of the streets.:hello:...:driver:

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll take any pocket pair that flops a set. Because a 2/2 can beat a A/A if you get a 2 on the flop or the other two cards. You never know.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
|Kind of a nonsense post. So let's see what sense we CAN get out of it.
Clearly, all other things being equal, AA over 22. It isn't a serious discussion.
However, I've probably lost more money playing AA than 22. With 22, I lose A LOT so I really on set mine from late position with 22.
Now, if we're talking about pocket pairs which make sets, well then actually I would prefer 22 over AA. Trip twos are vert well hidden and you can extract a lot of value from a player with Top Pair or Two pair. It can be difficult indeed to extract max value when there is an Ace on the board, unless you opponent also has one and a strong kicker.
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me... it depends on the situation... i would never play pocket 2s in full table with already 3 or more players in the action.... or 2 or more all ins.

but I would defintely go an all in with a heads up knowing that my player is in a low range..or k5s+ I would take that risk knowing that I have a little bit advantage.

it has worked sometimes =))

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pocket Aces or pocket 2's, I would obviously prefer the pocket 2's if I hit the flop to make a set. Pocket 2's can make more profit if played properly when they hit.

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL definitely aces. online poker changes preflop odds a lot, but aces are still the strongest hand.
:p GL to all ¡

MsUniverse

MsUniverse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA because this is the best hand you can have NLHE preflop.

L

legrowsr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone will agree and say pocket rockets