A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i think everyone play for win......but the game stay the game......and we like playing poker for starting

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When the target is the result, and not any result, but a mathematicaly rare result, you are interested and focus to it, so the game might not have the most excitng appearence. But this is part of the beauty of the game!

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing to win for money cause will make you lose.
Playing to win for fun will make you win.
The more you make risky moves, the more you win big.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

When you focus on what to win, the game becomes stressful, however there are other people who only play it for fun.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing to win can mean many different things to different players.
You either play recreational or you don't, but even recreational players want to play to win. PLAY to WIN!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I forgot to mention the amount of studying that you must do to continue to win. I do like to win but in order to do so, you have to study. When you get to intermediate levels or above, it is essential that you continue to put in about 25% of your time studying, that the part i dont like.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only way to do anything in life is to go hard or go home and play to win because nothing is for free.

They say there's rules to life ect and good and bad luck and karma go hand in hand blah blah.

I think WE make our own luck or karma.:eek:

People said Jordan was lucky because he made 50 out of 50 3 pointers once, do you think it was really luck or alot of PRACTICE.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
That's what fun is all about when I play and win.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't play for a win, then it makes sense to play poker at all ...

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think all poker players want to win the tournament, but getting into the money is good too.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let me simplify, do you enjoy studying, books, videos, software, etc?

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you find that playing to win makes the game alot less fun to play?
What!!!! So you are investing your time, your money, your energy to just gamble, blindly? If you wanna play for fun, pure fun, try russian roullette, with its hardcore old rules. That would be fun, eh!

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm looking for a person who plays poker to lose, but I haven't found it yet, if anyone finds such a player, let me know

yep !
I spot some tying to win with 23 off, just to fun. I enjoy playing with them though!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every game leads to victory.And not everyone can diversify the path to this victory.Not everyone will master the understanding of the game-victory brings me pleasure and that's why I play this game!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What!!!! So you are investing your time, your money, your energy to just gamble, blindly? If you wanna play for fun, pure fun, try russian roullette, with its hardcore old rules. That would be fun, eh!

Whoever said "you are investing your time, your money, your energy to gamble blindly? "
I think you are missing the point my friend.
It is quite the opposite of your statement. Geez they let anyone come on this forum!?!?

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

I don't think so my friend, it's fun for me to win. :D

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing to win and win this makes a lot of fun instead playing to win and lose for your bluff

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing for win that's the reason poker exist after all. It doesn't matter if it's a hobby or not

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

what about the study part my friend? Is it fun for you?
This game is very complex, even if you have the help of a supercomputer, it does not guarantee that you will win, since the odds are constantly changing, and those of us who still cannot raise the levels of the NL2 suffer a lot, since The players In most of them they don't play as they should and meeting rivals takes time and worse for those of us who play from cell phones, well, we have to have fun, if we ever win a tournament, it will be welcome.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game for fun

do you find that playing to win makes the game alot less fun to play?
playing poker is fun for me winning or losing i can have fun i don't play much for the prize and when i play i want to distract myself a little of course that when we are winning it is more fun

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing poker is fun for me winning or losing i can have fun i don't play much for the prize and when i play i want to distract myself a little of course that when we are winning it is more fun

Thats allgood salibur. Appreciate your honesty and enjoy!!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This game is very complex, even if you have the help of a supercomputer, it does not guarantee that you will win, since the odds are constantly changing, and those of us who still cannot raise the levels of the NL2 suffer a lot, since The players In most of them they don't play as they should and meeting rivals takes time and worse for those of us who play from cell phones, well, we have to have fun, if we ever win a tournament, it will be welcome.

Nice INISHTE...Enjoy my friend.

If you are in the mood, 2 easy ways that helped me alot was Blackrain (download his book, its short but will give you a ton of information and the the other is alec torrelly (how to hand read)-look up his tunnel method. You will make alot of $$ from both.

Massive Profit at the Micros [PDF] (blackrain/Nathan Williams

(alec Torrelli)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Nice INISHTE ... Enjoy my friend.

If you're in the mood, 2 easy ways that helped me a lot were Blackrain (download his book, it's short but it will give you a ton of information and the other is alec torrelly (how to read by hand) -see his tunnel method. You'll earn a lot of $ $ with both.

Massive winnings on the mics [PDF] (blackrain / Nathan Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tBnX8tNp8crushhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tBnX8tNp8 (alec Torrelli)
Muchas gracias amigo, leeré ese libro.