playing to win

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you find that playing to win makes the game alot less fun to play?

Aguimonteiro

Aguimonteiro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most people play to win! What can impact is playing pressured by the amount invested, if that's what I probably ABI is not in accordance with your BR.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play to win in different ways! You can wait stupidly only for premium hands, or you can play recklessly without thinking about the strength of your hands. In recent years, it is the second tactic that is gaining popularity)))

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry, but i think playing to win and that makes the game more fun, when i lose i'm not happy but very angry.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I'm looking for a person who plays poker to lose, but I haven't found it yet, if anyone finds such a player, let me know

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Yes, because the objective is to make money, you need concentration and those things are not enjoyed, you do not play relaxed ..

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play to win and have fun. I lose most of the time, but it's all about having fun

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Opinion

The idea is always to win, and this game also helps to win much better money prizes, only that it is no longer a hobby but even a profession.
That is why each person seeks to win since every day this game is more competitive.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that many people play to win, but not always and not everyone succeeds.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think it doesn't matter which game it is about if you play against other people then you want to win unless it is against small children then there is another scenario then you can lose on purpose but in poker normally you don't play against children and the opponents are adult people and everyone has the goal of trying to win if you put too much pressure on yourself or risk your bankroll then it's no longer about fun and if it's no longer about fun then you should perhaps consider quitting

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the contrary, I think playing to win is what makes the game attractive and fun.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone plays with the intention of winning, except those who play with play money, few win money, many want to win but don't want to pay the necessary price for it, others can't even with all their dedication, but that's okay, not one sport is for all people only a few will be winners.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing to win is being more aggressive at the tables but it depends on whether you have cards for it and it also depends on whether your table opponents are more careful. Then you can explore a little more.
Man playing to win is being more complete in all aspects of poker. But if it's time for the tables to beat you then take a break.:deal:

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play recklessly. I always pick up a card, even on freerolls. Trying to get into the prizes always takes place in a slightly nervous environment. If the game did not need to worry, then probably it would be tedious and boring. It’s unlikely that I would have played po

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every tournament I enter I am going to win it but poker is so unpredictable that one enters with an advantage on the cards and a bingo player wins you:mad:

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A neat game is certainly less spectacular, but you should initially understand what you want, victory or a fun pastime and play accordingly.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play tournaments only. At the beginning I play to cash, then to make final table and then to win. I find it easier to play that way.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi stil!! :ciao:
no think anyone plays to lose? no sure that desire win makes it less fun?

krista

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm in it to win it from the first hand to the last!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I do not think so. On the contrary, I think that my goal to be first and win the tournament makes the game really interesting. I never play with junk, and I always try to wait patiently for strong cards, which is probably why the game is always so interesting to me.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
no. I'm always playing to win. Min cashing is great, but the real prize is at the top :)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is the opposite, so it becomes more exciting, each hand won has that extra of being close to prizes or in cash an extra satisfaction, I stay focused knowing that I can get money:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And what's the point of playing poker without having a goal to win ...
Apparently everyone has their own goals, but only my victory in the game gives me real pleasure.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we all play with the desire to win.
Always wanting to win at the cost of everything creates stress and adds pressure, in addition to being unrealistic so every mistake you make is macro and you feel bad about it.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That would not change if you have fun or not. I also believe that you should always play to win, it is the essence of this beautiful game.