Play on the Phone or Computer

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More comfortable to play poker on the computer.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I love to play at home, on your tablet or phone while lying in bed and listening to music.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not too many with my phone or tablet because I cannot see my players note book. Every hand I go with somebody for sure It will be marked and also mark with the hand is start with in position or not.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing from mi computer definitley, but will shut it down and play from phonewhen i have a scheduled appt,,somewhere

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mainly PC .... I mean HUD =)

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on computer more comfortable but not always i can play with his.
When i not can.i play on mobile phone

J

JeenyusPete

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New

I've been playing on my iphone lately, was thinking about using my computer but i always end up running around the house and letting th dogs in or out etc so I really need the mobility of the phone

G

Gimenez56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the computer better, it feels better when you play the and makes it easier to play in more than one table.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess that computer playing poker is more convenience in all aspects cause every poker room makes its application only to gain a great amount of recreation players who will bring much more money.It is their politic !!!

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the computer it is more convenient, it is possible not only to play, but also to be engaged still in something. For example to communicate on CC. If you play several tables, then on the computer it is more convenient.

On phone it is possible to play if you ways, or at work (when there is free time).

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefere playing on my computer, because it has bigger screen and its faster than muy phone.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on where you play. If the house is better to сomputers. On the road, on your phone. I personally like to play сomputers more.

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any US poker Apps for real money out there? If so id love to try it out. I've just been playing bad online on my computer for the past year so it's good but I miss the good old days on Full Tilt. Why oh why is that site no longer available to US players :(

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker on the phone Well, I prefer to play live can be seen emotsii rivals

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me as for many more comfortable is to playing on computer,
but what I like is the phone so that if all of a sudden blackout or failure of the Internet,
I can continue my game in the tournament on the phone))

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No difference who where used and played, if there are various gadgets everywhere you can play at your leisure)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Computer is more comfortable for many reasons !!! for example, you can polzovatsja additional programs such as Hold'em Manager or just watch poker statistics on the Internet, for this there are many sites !!!

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me i prefer to play on computer than phone,because it is more comfortable for me [emoji106]

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the computer, because I play 6-8 tables, and of course use the HM2 and other software

T

Thomasvenneker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doens't affect my playing

I sometimes play blast on the 888poker iphone App, I would never play tournaments or something like that on my phone because that would just take too long. Blast takes 5 minutes at max so that's fine when I'm bored.

doggycfg

doggycfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in coumputer!Some time phone!!

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people where you feel more comfortable playing online poker and what the advantages are in the two options

I like playing on the computer, because sitting in a comfortable chair at home to play nice, it's important! You can brew a cup of tea or coffee and at the same time have a hand of poker literature:smile:

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course it is much easier to play on the computer, you can use various poker software only on the computer for example !

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can only play on your mobile for fun!How would you be able to multitable and use your tracking software on the small screen?? If someone plays to kill his time then ok I'm fine with that. Have fun!