Play on the Phone or Computer

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, because I feel comfortable playing in both options but I like the computer since in the phone I can not see the previous hands played and not see more than three tables at a time, besides the computer gives me a view of my hands Played to analyze them. In short I think that if I get to choose I'll stick with the pc.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The computer. I prefer our desktop because of the large screen, but the lap has advantages and I can get more comfortable when I'm playing. The phone is no good. I tried it once and couldn't really navigate it.

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The computer. I prefer our desktop because of the large screen, but the lap has advantages and I can get more comfortable when I'm playing. The phone is no good. I tried it once and couldn't really navigate it.
There after all there is nothing difficult, in the application all is adjusted optimally and very conveniently. Though here in a few windows you will not play.

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much what Drowy said above. I only use phone when I'm not at home. besides that Computer all the time. :p

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on my phone, but on Computer has more options. 888 poker apk I can't install on phone !

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on what kind of phone you have :) if iphone7 then I'm not sure what PC is better :) but I can say one thing, definitely better PC than android

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I think so too. A long tourney grind I use my comouter . But if I'm gone from home and need to log in so I don't miss registration. Mainly on BetOnline is the only good App I use and found. I also use NLOP on my chrome browser. If you play there. You know the kick you out if you miss 5 hands or 5 mins. Something like that. Good site tho.

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of all I like on the computer to play on the phone all the small ((
On the phone to play well when not at home))

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on the computer it is unconditional to play more comfortably. but there are circumstances demanding to play on gadgets of smaller! If that I, of course, prefer the computer

Scott419

Scott419

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So for the most part. We all agree. Haha. Comouter is the way to go. For online grinding. But I hope all sites build Apps. For mobile play. It's summer. I'm gonna be outside a lot. I would love to play sitting at the campfire . #Scott41984