Physical Exercise Improves Poker Game?

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a saying, healthy mind in a healthy body, so I guess physical exercise will definitely make you sharper and out play your opponent. It's all co-related

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
accordingly i also like exercising everyday while on break, i think it helps me to concentrate on game☝️☝️☝️

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports during the break distracts you and you can start the game again. Sports will not help the game, and only the teaching and practice of the game will help)))

Bad

Bad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Physical exercise improve everything, doesn't mean the best player in the world can't be huge and never get out of bed unless to play a hand of poker. It helps with concentration and rest etc.

Rinat Akhmadullin

Rinat Akhmadullin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play sports all my life, I can not say for sure whether it helps me or not 😎

C

cjhanas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly true, so long as exercise isn't overly exerting yourself, as the brain functions better when balanced by exercise.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exercise has the overall energy to the body.
In a healthy and beautiful body hidden win in poker.

Attachments

• ?????.jpg
    ?????.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 34
lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it's good to get up and walk around every couple of hours. At the least, it mentally refreshes you.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well it is common knowledge one must take physical excercises. Just dont play immediately after lifting weights and your play will benefit

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone can do some excersises to improve game, for me help music, i like listen it, easy, lite songs best of all.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exercise definitely helps, it helps in all aspects of life. Helps ease the anxiety of playing higher stakes poker and keeps your mind in tip top condition for making the correct decisions and not getting ahead of yourself.

Eating healthy can have a similar impact on your brain, you gotta treat your body right.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Physical exercise will definitely improve your poker game. Regular physical training improves memory and accelerates the performance of mental operations. In addition, exercise reduces stress, which is very important for the brain.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say exactly, that without physical exercises my focus on the game is very weak and my attention is often absent-minded. Therefore I advise you to do sport. It helps you to improve your game and your life in general!

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Physical exercises will always keep you in good shape.
895823531.gif
99063576.gif
503065315.gif

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport is an important part, physically well-developed person better tolerate a long poker session and make the right decisions throughout a long tournament.

here, not only physically, but also mentally need to be developed in order not to mess things up! constant training not only the body but also the brain have yielded positive results in everything!

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please note that all the famous poker players are involved in sports!
I always try to do some exercises before the game, they betray me more calm and confidence, and + good music)))

The best physical exercise is playing musical instruments.If you can see the moving pulses everywhere,then music is everything!Resonance and harmony are important factors for all the conditions in life :)

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly, the change of activity of the mental to the physical and vice versa keeps our brain and body in tone.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here, not only physically, but also mentally need to be developed in order not to mess things up! constant training not only the body but also the brain have yielded positive results in everything!
educational progress was ignored in the response? it is not even discussed, it must be provided in the first place.

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exercise keeps the cardiovascular system fit. This is important to poker players for a few reasons.

If you're not fit, then your breathing and heartbeat and and colour are more likely to be a tell. Someone at a table who is under stress, ie trying to bluff or to slow play the nuts, is more likely to show physical signs of that stress if they aren't fit.

And being fit allows for greater oxygenation of the blood which helps your brain function at its peak.

B

bartleby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
god...reading through this I realize I need to exercise more and I need to play more....where should I get the motivation from^^

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone at a table who is under stress, ie trying to bluff or to slow play the nuts, is more likely to show physical signs of that stress if they aren't fit.
Ye but how will it help you to realize if he/she is trying to bluff or to slow play the nuts?

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly, playing sports are the foundation of good health in the long run and are one of the main tools in the fight against tilt.
Proper nutrition and regular exercise will necessarily bear fruit and significantly improve your level of play: you will be able to think clearly and often make the right decisions.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I am not sure if I am alone on this. But I feel I play much better Poker when I am exercising regularly. I play a lot more live than online. Anyone else find this happens for them as well?

This happens also for me:D

And doing some yoga exercises early in the morning can also help a lot:)
Try it for a while and tell me if you see any difference:)

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just because training helps to release adrenaline, and remove negative emotions, I personally with a negative mood can only lose everything, there must be common sense, and pure thoughts, patience is one of the most important foundations of poker

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exercise will help you concentrate and calculate more effectively. It has the added benefit that when you play live, you won't get fatigued, sitting in long sessions,

Top 10 Games