Physical Exercise Improves Poker Game?

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes are you a the great chemist, nuclear scientist and physicist. Smarter Einstein. This is the head-two ears!

46056540.gif

Hahahaha... Not to exaggerate ... Thank you, my friend.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course! Even during breaks between tournaments it is very good to do physical exercises or just to warm up) This is not only useful but also very important for the health of every online playe

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On any sport will not be a hindrance to poker)

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A sporting poker player is a good trend

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if workingout improves your poker ability but when you workout you feel good and when you feel good you play good so, there might be something to that

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea just puts me in a better mindset.

G

granada7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure if I am alone on this. But I feel I play much better Poker when I am exercising regularly. I play a lot more live than online. Anyone else find this happens for them as well?

I'll start going to the gym more rs:D

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fortunately, there are some solid studies out there showing that physical fitness can, in fact, boost our memory and cognitive skills.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In breaks, you can do gymnastics, 5 minutes is enough you can push up from the floor to do or crouch.

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very much agree with this friend.
Of course you need to exercise.
** Body and mind needs it, whatever sport one practices helps you oxygenate your brain and this leads you to make better decisions in the game.
:icon_thum

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
exercise improves our body and most important health.Now if it improves poker cant say it!

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
physical exercise has positive effect on your mood, positive thinking, happines or motivation. So if you have some mental issues while playing poker, like lack of motivation, or low self esteem, yea I bet it can be helpful :) And even if it wouldnt be, its still great for your body, so definitively stay active :)

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure if I am alone on this. But I feel I play much better Poker when I am exercising regularly. I play a lot more live than online. Anyone else find this happens for them as well?

Of course exercise will improve your poker game. Exercise improves your mind and I hope you use your mind to play poker. :D

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that physical exercises improve your poker game. They just improve body condition and body. These two concepts are not related, there are so many examples of people with physical disabilities (persons with disabilities) has achieved high results.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a scientific fact..exercise improves brain function

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[QUOTE = Warface; 3538891]. In the breaks, you can do gymnastics, 5 minutes is enough, you can press up from the floor to do or sit down [/ QUOTE]
It should look like this - We played, we suffered, our toes and toes were tired.
At school, it happened. Do not get hung up on just one game, so you can lose your life, and you need to charge as a discharge!

:):):D:eek:

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I going to fitness center. And nice feeling yourself

W

whereskain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stamina is key. Keep ur phone charged and have empty bottles handy

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this game, if you do not follow certain rules you can suffer heavy losses
One of these rules is doing exercise, because they will be help for you overcome stress and will keep your mind in good shape/))))

steve101651

steve101651

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half/ half- I used to work at an office for 8-12 hrs a day, 40- 60 hrs a week... what I noticed was that when I was lifting weights, and exercising it allowed me to focus at a higher level longer, and keep better posture. In contrast, when I wasn't doing routine exercise, my shoulders, neck, and back were sore. My posture was worse, and as a result I was less focused. I took more breaks, goofed off, and overall was less productive over the long term. So it was said that, "A healthy body lives in a healthy mind". So while I agree that certain obese, or senior aged players are a hell of an opponent, you should not discount that someone who is fit both physically, as well as mentally may give you a run for your money. Good luck!

Thania Vento

Thania Vento

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me is the same , I dont do exercies and I am a good player at the tables that is the important thing

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport is an important part, physically well-developed person better tolerate a long poker session and make the right decisions throughout a long tournament.

7drewski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say yes!. I was in an NCL poker tournament (no limit holdem) and I made it to second place, webpages for 14hrs straight,at the end I went all I with A3 of clubs pre flop, had I not been so exhausted,I would have waited to see the flop, and maybe folded,still got second but physical condition affected my judgement.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sport, sport and sport and you're the best...

baby-graphics-sports-936970.gif

Top 10 Games