Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil Limps for 20 (w AA), Rui makes it 80 (w TT), Mehran calls 80, Phil raise to 480, Rui calls, M folds.
Flop QQT, Phil bets 560, Rui 'min-raises', ... Phil ships it allin

Phil now down ~$2,500

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil is sitting out (he's off reading Helmuth's book, figuring out if Rui is 'Elephant' or 'Eagle').

Oh... he's back now. I hope he's got some decent drugs for this (he does seem more 'awake' after the quick break??)

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if I'm not mistaken they are at one of the two tables inside Bobbi's Room..... That is the only place in the poker room that you can directly see the Sports Book room that I know of.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Phil. I hope he has lots of action on this... and he does it.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh, this is so boring to watch but I've had it on in the background listening to the chips for couple hours now for some reason. :hmmmm:

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh, this is so boring to watch but I've had it on in the background listening to the chips for couple hours now for some reason. :hmmmm:

Same here.... bring it up every once in a while to view the action.... Showed my boss a moment ago, he was like WHAT 78 hours haha.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hahaha D.. Had it on two in the backround with my headphones on during that rush tourney earlier today.. LOOL

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
24 hours down wonder how he'll look tomorrow lolz.

Elie_Yammine

Elie_Yammine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched for a bit this morning... he left the table for a bit and came back with breakfast - so looks like breaks are allowed :)

He was spending most of the time after breakfast either fidgeting around or slumped over his Blackberry. His last twitter up $2575 with 58 hours to go.

I plan to start watching again around 70 hours as I am sure his antics to stay awake will be quite entertaining

NO!I thought Tilly had to eat it for him...hmm that came out wrong :p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what limit he is playing?

Seems he's living up to forum expectations and playing 10-20 :p

Watched for about five minutes just now, he's at around the 43 hour mark. The chat moderator claims he hasn't had any caffeeine yet and he's going to put off having it for as long as possible.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Phil Laak will beat the record. Good luck Phil!

G

given68

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news he did it ended up being 80 hours i think

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
27 minutes to go... P is on break, up 900 bucks, and 27 mins from 48 hrs! WTG Phil!!! :icon_salu :icon_salu :icon_salu :icon_salu
(only 32 to go?? :eek: )

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
27 minutes to go... P is on break, up 900 bucks, and 27 mins from 48 hrs! WTG Phil!!! :icon_salu :icon_salu :icon_salu :icon_salu
(only 32 to go?? :eek: )
Awesome, I think he's gonna do it. GO PHIL! :)

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he will make it, hopefully he ends up ahead.

ander

ander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Phill Laak considered a good player? I saw him on HSP but the fact that he likes to talk much but never makes himself understand diverted me from paying attention on his plays

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck to him i been watching some live feed of it

LombardiStix

LombardiStix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't this seem like an odd time to do this with the WSOP going on? Does he not have any interest in trying to win a bracelet? I'm mean even if he finishes this challenge, he'll be out of commision for a couple of days after as well.

My thoughts exactly. Why throw off your mind when "the show" has started. Wierd.

I see him and Antonio sittin there. Antonio is a trip, one of my favorites. GL to him, looks like it is almost done. I've never tried not sleeping for that long, much less trying to focus on winning money that long.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The wsop is the best time to do this.
The eyes of the poker community are focused on Vegas. Publicity like this has a better ROI than the few games he's missing.

He might miss a week of games, but then he'll be the record setting poker player that announcers will comment on for years to come (or until it get's beat).

Last edited:
PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The WSOP is the best time to do this.
The eyes of the poker community are focused on Vegas. Publicity like this has a better ROI than the few games he's missing.

He might miss a week of games, but then he'll be the record setting poker player that announcers will comment on for years to come (or until it get's beat by PC69).

FYP:D

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The WSOP is the best time to do this.

He might miss a week of games, but then he'll be the record setting poker player that announcers will comment on for years to come (or until it get's beat).[

He gets much more attention from his association with Ms. Tilly than he will ever get out of this IMO.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was that just you asking about GWBR OFFICIALS in the chat PC69?

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was just odd to see you pop up in there. :)