Patience or knowledge

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To earn some money you also need patience and knowledge but I think you have to have a little luck. You know in vain if you don't have patience.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
knowledge

Good afternoon everyone.
Patience or knowledge?
In my opinion, knowledge is much more important than patience.
The players who are the best in the limetes they play, it is because of their knowledge and not because they are more patient.
I usually follow good players who broadcast their games on Twitch, and what the best and most profitable players have in common is the fact that they bet a lot, even when they miss the flop, turn and sometimes the river.

K

kevinsilv673

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hola chicos soy nuevo en esto como jugar o hacer un buen juego en porker especial en torneos

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Knowledge is more impotant than patience. You can wait a very good starting hand for a very long time.

W

WeiserAdler13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that knowledge is more important.

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowledge and patience go hand in hand, but if I had to pick one I'd prefer knowledge over patience. I don't think just having patience in poker will get you there. If you have knowledge you can outsmart players as well as know which spots are the best to play or make moves which comes in handy later on in tournaments. For cash games it's very effective in outplaying players and building decent chip stacks.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Knowledge can make u go anywhere!!!

roadman078

roadman078

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find this question a bit weird. I think knowledge includes knowing if a hand is good enough to play. So if you look at your starting hand you know what to do, fold or play. Having knowledge but not having patience is like going in with any cards knowing you are playing wrong, at least it is the way I imagine it. Big players aren't big because they are patient, it's because of their huge knowledge. Overall I think these two are not the same category, so shouldn't be compared.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does it matter? You need the knowledge to know what you are being patient for. And the patience to properly apply your knowledge.

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowledge .. Knowledge .. Knowledge
1st and last thing Knowledge ..
without Knowledge nothing is achieved .
Period.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Football players from brazil once told: "In life you need two things: patience and memory. More memory to remember you to be patience." Zico a world club champion with Flamengo against Liverpoool! In poker you still need both equally as he said, but you should use your memory to remember that you also need knowledge

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the two are different sides of the same coin. If you study and start to acquire knowledge, you become a patient person, because you trust your knowledge and are sure of yourself. Anyone who is ignorant in the game for not knowing which hands to play is more anxious and impatient. Finally, the 2 are interconnected.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience does not come easily unless you have knowledge

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
patience or knowledge

Both factors are very important, but they go first and foremost on patience. Because I didn't have the patience, I missed a final table, I finished in that tournament on the 10th place, that means learning from the heart.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck is of particular importance in the game of poker, you can lose with the top hand

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, you need a great desire to become a strong player. Exposure, knowledge and understanding of the situation at the poker table plays a big role. Self-discipline and self-development are very important to achieve great progress.

apero12345

apero12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think both options are good
but knowledge comes first

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe its patience! If you don't have good cards it makes it hard to win.