Online Players VS Live Players

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the MTTs online and putting in huge volume at the micros cash online.

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can compare online players with live players. Live players are better at a short distance, because they play here and now. And online players are better at long

gangstertant

gangstertant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think an average online player would do better in a live tournament than a live player would do in an online tournament. Then the online player should be the better player. In my opinion.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there will be no difference between the online player and the live player. The game is the same, the rules of the game are the same, the only thing is the place of the game.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what you consider skilled. Best players are good both online and live but generally online players are better with calculations as these are their only tools to decide how to play certain hand. On the other side live players control better their emotions and are better at "reading" other players. Best is to play both and develop all your poker skills.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live poker players are focused on the emotions of the opponent online, on the player’s reaction speed

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opininien online players are like (futsal futbol players) ...and live poker....(11 futbol players)........It is a big difference......I think most of the live players can deal with online poker.....but most of the online poker players cannot deal with live poker.,,,,It is my opinien..pls don t judge me...:))))) I love you all......

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is difficult to make this comparison because I believe that there is quality in both players. In fact the online player manages to have more results and also more experience in complicated spots by playing more tournaments than a live player, but he is not for that reason better than players who play live tournaments because there are very good players too.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker live vs online

I think it is a little more difficult to play live due to the fact that you have to be a stone when it comes to acting and not giving information to your rivals, but it is true that there is always useful information when it comes to seeing them, it's hard to choose one

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is not easy to say. Online Players have played more hands, have more of a math-approach to it; on the other Hand, live Players can usually rely on the very important skill of "reads / tells". If you use psychology and Body language in live poker, I reckon you might have an Edge over some Players, which might not be so self-conscious and give some valuable reads away.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pooker

I think that playing in person has more advantage than playing a game of poker because you can play under pressure with people around you, while the one who plays online is in his comfort state, nobody bothers him.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]​

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Online players play poker better at low limits, as the field of players is larger, there is more competition, and you play a lot more games online, and this improves the game, skill comes only with constant training. (A regular online player plays 20-40 times more games than an offline player, this is true):cool:
At high stakes, it doesn’t matter, since there are almost no average players, only professionals who have as much online game experience left...

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I’m giving you the chance to put 10 average players online and 10 offline. The online players will win. They have more experience and more hands.

M

Marcelo mosquera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Yo siempre he jugado manos buenas pero la varianza no esta a favor siempre falla no se porque

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can compare online players with live players. Live players are better at a short distance, because they play here and now. And online players are better at long

I have to agree with you 100%!
There's an obvious distinction between these two groups of players.
Well said ;)

eustache0072

eustache0072

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play online because I can not hide the emotions of a hand especially a good one.

S

shellie111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
im a online player
don't have many decent buy inns where I come from

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not a very fair comparison jsut due to the ammount of hands and teh live tells. totally different actoias required

Organize a Home Poker Game