COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I listen to any type of music as long as it calms me down and keeps me focused on the game, however, I often play poker on the phone while watching a movie and I don't know what is happening at the game table, it is often beneficial to I don't follow the opponents' game, and you surprise me with your game

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it all depends on my feeling in that day , usually I listen to any type of music :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I also sometimes like to listen to music while I play poker... and I like to listen to everything... however I lean a little more towards romantic music... !!!

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
while playing, I sometimes turn on another game when a very boring game is not poker, it's Dota 2 and I play it to get rid of boredom, but when I want to play poker I play focused and I don't get distracted by anything I don't even listen to music because sometimes even music can distract me
You play dota 2 i imagine ? :D Im dota2 fun too

E

Elmenhorsterer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Į prefer playing without music :)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not listen to music much at all well playing, but I have watched shows or movies well playing if I'm only playing one table! If I am playing more than one table then I do nothing else!
In fact, right now I'm playing one table at BCP and posting this at the same time! As well as reading some CC poker news!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You're playing Dota 2, I take it? :D I'm also having fun in Dota 2
Yes, when there are few poker tables, I go to Dota and play it and make quick moves on screen 2 so it's easy to get boring when people play poker for a long time because of this I have to distract my boredom with another Dota 2 game, it's better than just watching a person spend 30-60 seconds looking at 2 cards:)

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to turn on any music, rap trap chill, but now I stopped turning it on, I lose concentration in the game, I get distracted =\

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I prefer to watch TV when I'm playing

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I recommend playing without music, it distracts and relaxes, and this is a minus in poker, where you have to be focused.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play listening music. The style depends on the mood I am. Rock, jazz, classic, Brazilian music, progressive rock, anything goes.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I almost always listen to music when I play, but not always from time to time I also watch a movie on TV while I play, but very rarely, most of the time I listen to music, and depending on my mood I listen to different genres, from classical to rock from memory, salsa, ballads, actually I listen to everything.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Guys, I feel like I've found a treasure chest :LOL:

Apparently, our dear Cardschat forum has already thought about the music for poker, and made a list of gambling songs. I don't know, maybe you knew about it, but in case you were as clueless as me, here is the link to the The Ultimate Top 31 Gambling Songs

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer watching a football match or a TV series, but it's important not to forget about concentration. You should remember the actions your opponent has taken.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't usually listen to music, but if I had to choose, it would be some soft music..

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
recently, i have went old school and started listening to the police and blondie

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
music is a good thing, it's energizing but sometimes calming during playtime

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
love listening to soothing music when playing poker

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends if in happy or not because sometimes i do want to only play and nothing else

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, when there are few poker tables, I go to Dota and play it and make quick moves on screen 2 so it's easy to get boring when people play poker for a long time because of this I have to distract my boredom with another Dota 2 game, it's better than just watching a person spend 30-60 seconds looking at 2 cards:)
I usually play DOTA 2 when I get a bad beat in poker. In the beginning, a game of DOTA helps me to relax, but in the end, I go back to poker to forget about DOTA. hahaha

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I listen to my playlists that I made myself. I have a lot of them and mostly all of them exclusively with classical music. Music from my playlists creates for me the usual comfortable atmosphere for playing.