Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
while playing, I sometimes turn on another game ...
When I am playing poker I like listen to any kind of music. I love music and music is my cure for everything. But sometimes I am playing also PS4 - Civilisation or Farming Simulator, because it helps me not to call with every hand i got, and just patiently wait for a good opportunity to earn some chips. But few days i sold PS4 because I can't win money playing poker 😥

I must edit to add some important thing ,which help me a lot playing poker turnaments. I also watch Poker lessons at YT. When I watch it I play so good. This is a proof as attachment: I start Fenomeno Freerol, win it, win all next level and was at the top til... My beloved Girl call me, make me so angry that I was eliminated in a next 3 or 4 next deals. I was playing this turnament for free- my bankrol is most of time 0 usd.

Attachments

• FENOMENO MAIN.jpg
    FENOMENO MAIN.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's better to listen to music without words

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Когда я играю в покер, мне нравится слушать любую музыку. Я люблю музыку, и музыка — мое лекарство от всего. Но иногда я также играю в PS4 — Civilization или Farming Simulator, потому что это помогает мне не коллировать с каждой полученной рукой, а просто терпеливо ждать хорошей возможности заработать немного фишек. Но несколько дней я продал PS4, потому что не могу выиграть деньги в покер 😥

Я должен отредактировать, чтобы добавить что-то важное, что мне очень помогает в игре в покер. Я также смотрю уроки покера на YT. Когда я смотрю это, я играю так хорошо. Это доказательство в виде приложения: я запускаю Fenomeno Freerol, выигрываю его, выигрываю все следующие уровни и был на вершине, пока... Моя любимая Девушка позвонила мне, разозлила меня так, что я выбыл в следующих 3 или 4 следующих сделках. . Я играл на этом турнире бесплатно — мой банкрол большую часть времени составляет 0 долларов США.
very cool achievement, well done for staying at the top, ask your girlfriend not to bother or make you angry while playing poker, or say that you are busy and can't speak then you will be better off you could have gone very far, and because of anger you were already eliminated after 3-4 hands, very sad

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, yes I listen to music, but it has to be calm music that relaxes me to play and to be able to concentrate when playing poker, there are times when music is not listened to for greater concentration.

L

Leroydubz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What kind of music do you listen to while playing poker? I personally listen to random playlists
i should go back to music only while grinding. i tend to watch movies or series. i wouldnt say that im distracted but music is definitely more efficient being that you arent looking and two screens with completely different content running. a twitch streamer with the name d-gen use to run some of the most interesting side content while tourney grinding i loved it but he most def got distracted at times

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today i am listening this :
But usually i listen to what ever youtube puts in front page from my favorites XD
God bless

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I think that's the best way to relieve it

Attachments

• 1709401171705.png
    1709401171705.png
    312 bytes · Views: 2
O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing. I tend to watch tv or You Tube videos.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I usually don't listen to music when i play but sometimes i love to listen to classical piano.

S

Stevoodoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Playlist on shuffle and keep adding tracks or football rugby or cricket on the gogglebox.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on the day, but I like to listen to music with calmer melodies.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
It can vary a lot.

At present i like a lot of post-rock and ambient music.

Bands like Sigur Ros and Brian Eno

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i might listen to some mp3s that i have , or some new tracks ior some classic music , maybe relaxing music , generally it depends on the mood , if i want to relax or stay more focused

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
cant really do nothing without some beats on

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to listen to music while playing games, but now I don't. Maybe I should start listening to some music again ...

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like listening to instrumental music, without vocals. The style depends on my mood, it can range from electronic music to classical music.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I preffer house mosic or electronic music!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to listen to all kinds of music when I play poker, sometimes it happens to me that I want to listen to soft melodies to relax when I have been playing for several hours.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The last thing I heard while playing was the Gabriel and Dresden album called Remedy. salutes

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Too loud for me, I loose concenctration

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually do not listen to music while playing. Sometimes if there is an annoying, chatty player at the table, I will put headphones on but no sound.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally just play a mix of music, Either from Spotify, Radio or YouTube.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I turn on a random playlist and go to poker