A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I sometimes listen to Replaio radio, I'm sure I don't get bored of a playlist, I change the genre depending on the mood

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
while playing, I sometimes turn on another game when a very boring game is not poker, it's Dota 2 and I play it to get rid of boredom, but when I want to play poker I play focused and I don't get distracted by anything I don't even listen to music because sometimes even music can distract me

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What kind of music do you listen to while playing poker? I personally listen to random playlists
Whether I listen to music while playing depends on my mood. I like all kinds of music, but if I'm listening to music while playing poker, I'll probably choose something like Space Scenes Deep Relaxation.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I listen to a lot of rock that music runs through my veins bands like iron maiden metallica acdc amon amarth panther sepultura rata blnca kraken and many more bands

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't use anything when playing Live events, I only concentrate on the game, I am also self conscious that I might start singing along to tunes I am listening to and do not have a great voice.:)
As for phones I always turn them off, once the cards are in the air, as I feel it is rude and obnoxious towards other players when they are waiting for you to make a decision, and you are busy watching Tlk-Toks or Texting someone.

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
tehno rave :cool: New metall, Alternative rock, hip hop and etc - honestly, it's like a salad with many ingredients:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of the time I don't listen to music while playing.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes listen to Replaio radio, I'm sure I don't get bored of a playlist, I change the genre depending on the mood
I also sometimes listen to the radio and change radio stations depending on my mood.

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to go with Carnatic classical; I'll switch up the ragas as the mood and state of the game progresses...

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always listen to music while playing poker. Music keeps me on my toes. The choice of music depends on your mood.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Only Rock and Heavy Metal, like ACDC, Iron Maiden, FNM, RHCP, Judas Priest and Anthrax.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sometimes I listen to music while playing and I find that music is relaxing for nerves and poker needs a clear mind .

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No music for me. Silence is what is helping me the most to concentrat.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What kind of music do you listen to while playing poker? I personally listen to random playlists
Hi.
Usually, I listen to the radio. But I'm from Ukraine and now I'm more interested in news than music.
Good luck.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Lately I listen to less music while playing games. I used to listen to rock, pop

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it’s a good option for some distraction but only when you play games that are not very important, because sometimes music while playing takes your attention.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I usually listen to music from the 70s, I like it the most.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The music I choose depends on my mood. I mainly listen to music on my favorite YouTube channels.