antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Listening to music while playing poker , generally , I don't mind nowadays , it's good for me .

Most of the times it relaxes me , especially if I am tilted , it liberates me helping me playing better (more agressively , yes ) , the kind of music I listen to really affects my mood .

But if I listen over too much I might get tired(sleepy:) ) or annoyed , so I try not to overdo it with music .

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I it depends, sometimes music helps and sometimes it and I immediately shut down maybe I'm at the moment just starting to tilovati.

SydTheCat

SydTheCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put on some meditation audio to keep me calm in hopes of thinking more rational.
I go on Youtube to find them.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music is fine, I like a little background sound tv or music is fine!

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch tv when I'm playing I get bored really easily so tv helps haven't tried music

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch tv when I'm playing I get bored really easily so tv helps haven't tried music
Never watch something like Netflix while playing. It makes your primary focus the program and the poker becomes the secondary/distraction.

With music the poker is always clearly the primary focus to your subconscious mind.

H

Hideo_gd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not good for me ... I lose track of myself

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usta like listening to music when playing online initially but I rather just hear the table effects now. Playing live I don't like any distractions so no music there either

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to light, low volume, background music, some research say that it actually helps you concentrate

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put on some meditation audio to keep me calm in hopes of thinking more rational.

I go on Youtube to find them.

Never thought of that, i'll try it, thanks for the tip

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I play better poker when listening to music

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally I play without music but sometimes it is good to listen to your favorite genres as long as it does not affect your game in a negative way!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a calm and smooth music will absolutely helps you focus and clear your mind

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my mood. Sometimes.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good thread ... I had even forgotten a training that I started with binaural beat to improve the concentration in the game ... the binaural music with some dynamic images was very psychedelic I would even go into a trance .... I believe that were helping me to improve my concentration on the game .... things always work according to our faith

C

coopsz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play without music, for a better chance to win, I need a good concreting

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
earlier I sometimes listened to music. now I can include a football match and listen to it, as on radio, being distracted only by the interesting moments. I know that it isn't recommended to distract in general. but it seems to me, it helps me at a long game with a tournament.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always listen to my favorite music during the game, it calms me and distracts me for the better.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play I don't listen to music, not answering phone calls and SMS I am completely focused on the game

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only music that I like is the chips sound :D

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music helps u focus and puts u in that grinding mode..I always got to drink beer to cuz it helps me relax and more focused