Men or Women? Who Plays Better?

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoever is the better player, why does gender matter? The better player who polishes their game and improves is the better player. Plain and simple. IDC about gender when im sitting at a table, man or woman I give them equal respect and that improves MY game (the only game I'm worried about).

R

Rodrigo sampaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mans

man , But is very dificult play woman

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are few women playing poker and the most of them are very good instead there are many men and few are good playing poker

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
think in poker no matter male or female !!!! important is the style of play !!!

M

Mateuzao VS

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the gender doesn`t matter, in fact a lot of pro players are womens wich are better than many men players.

K

Knightdyce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think women can play poker as well as men but that fact is that there is like 100:1 ratio that play poker, for every 100 men there is one women that plays poker and that shows how men are on top of their game , while they have virtually no competition from women. I think women would be more capable to hide their emotions in a hand because they deal with that every day. so if was even number of women playing poker, I am sure the top 10 lists of all them money would be different

C

Carrick333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think men play better, I think we have more developed thinking, while women have well developed intuition , but this is just a legend

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
correct idea, that there is no difference between a man and a woman playing poker, it all depends on the experience and the psychological state of the player.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay so woman are way out number'd in these tourneys, lets say like 20 to 1 ratio of men to woman enter these fields (random guess and example.) for a Woman to win, not only does she face the standard odds everyone faces winning a toruney... she now faces the men to woman odds.. Let's say Vanessa Selbst enters a tourney...Even though she is the most savage woman and better then a lot of the men in the field, the odds of Vanessa winning are even lower because she faces the (example 1 to 20) woman to men ratio, so that's a 5% chance that a woman will win over a man. Add that to the the huge fields and variance of these poker tourneys and the odds are against woman. Does that make sense to anyone but me? =P good post i like the chart and Defense of my fellow men, but i feel we over look the men to woman ratio in fields.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There is no diference betwin them because poker is a psycology, maths and luck game

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beautiful half playing poker in times less than men's, so my answer is - men)))

M

mjussiau

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played poker for 5 years and no men or women really posed me problems in the long run so i couldn't respond right away. So i have decided to watch NL holdem heads up match between men and women on pokerstars ( 200 heads up matches with random choice of players so that there is no variance) and the men won more matches. So the conclusion is obvious men in general play better. Also i don't say that women shouldn't play that's not what i'm trying to say i just say men play better overall it's a fact.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% women

daniel neagranu vs his gf = gf win or you will be single

phil Ivey vs his wife = wife win or you you dead

Patrick vs his wife= wife win or you sleep outside

you vs your wife/ gf= No answer needed we already know

women always win lmao jk

I

Ivan Chervenakov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course

Woman of course..😆

P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do not need to not underestimate women!

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though men are much more in poker, but I believe that there is no difference. Just not all women want to spend a lot of time on the game.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think men, because men are easier to mathematics, but in poker it is important.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nestabear nice chart, good opinion and defended well.

Agreed with the science and facts, but there are small numbers that are better than the men. You said things about the character and aggression, that women could have naturally.
Every human is different and unique by itself, that means that he/she could contain big number of character traits and alot of factors that build the human being.
Theoretically, men are better but not always, there always will be examples for it.

I agree with what is mentioned in this article, but the percentage of women playing poker is very small, I think the performance would be optimal for they with balanced numbers. Statistically the odds increase.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sure that the success in poker does not depend on gender, the more that there are many examples of these poker stars of both men and women! such as Daniel Negreanu and Vanessa Selbst

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the men to women poker player ratio is significantly onesided which would ultimate show that high percentage of awards and stats would go to men. the few women who play can be said to play just as good as good as some of the male pros how ever the field is saturated with male players that the percentage for women winning big tournys and awards is low

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
I think that the strategy is more important then the gender

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women tend to be less at risk, analyze the situation before you invest money, feel better the moment when to stop. And you know that the most interesting recent research suggests that women are more successful poker players, at least with regard to Texas Hold'em.
The bottom line is that most men are much more aggressive at the table. They often tend to raise pre-flop, making huge bets with a good hand and are ready to win a lot or lose a lot. Women are able to wait for a moment and come into play only when confident of their position. In addition, the male players are often more difficult to fold a good hand, even anticipating your opponent more powerful combination, for example, lose two aces against a flush. Women also tend to Statistics even easier to part with his straight, if they feel that they are playing against a flush.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woman or man in the game of poker is really the same to play, no matter the gender but the decision making paralograr good results, although I have heard that women in certain activities are better developed as in driving a car

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me women are play better,it is difficult to predict what they play☝️