Men or Women? Who Plays Better?

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the same, most great players are men, there are of course good girls poker players, such as Vanessa Selbst, Liv boree)

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a good play and they both just a little women players , such as in women's circles, it is not very common, so the background of the number of men who do not understand the truth the best player ) ) )

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women are more careful, and their braincalc considers back to front:D and they are more difficult to calculate:eek:

greek132

greek132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think women are better from men but women dont player poker often like mens

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is not good question,some women are better than man and otherwise ,,,

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
originally posted by smallfrie......I think in general women and men are on equal footing when it comes to potential for success in poker. I think to see equal results in any top ten list you would have to have an equal number of women playing for an equal number of years as men and that is not the case.

I can't agree more with this post.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well since I only see the posters of men as the winners at the wsop in Vegas. I will have to say guys are.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man or woman? Who plays better?

Strange question, you can not compare man and woman, because the skill in poker depends only on person( his brains and character)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
No difference

As in every thing we do, there are smart men and smart women, crazy men and crazy Ladies, Bingo players of all races and sex. so it will depend on each individual player style or knowledge:deal: .

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe 50% 50% women have more patience

T

thalessamuel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Each person has a behavior, but women and men have some differences in aitudes and thoughts. Woman dealing better with the representation of feelings , so will be easier to recognize certain actions and reactions. Men in the category aggressiveness will find it easier . They are different games, but with study and practice can be improved and become equal .

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
every man for his special, there are men who play very well as well as women and can not be said that men are better and vice versa) all schavtsit from a man of his experience and motivation

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in conclution the man plays better than women there s the history sorry girls.

T

TFing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not enough woman players to base a judgment on. It would appear that men are better. But this can not truly be said. In order to have a true answer we need more woman players. Which will improve the game overall. So in the future to all the male players don't taunt, tell at, or even flirt with woman players.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mens are better,because there are so many mens palyers.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Female players are only 5% of all poker players, it is obvious that the chances of a man being on that list that guy posted is extraordinarily higher. I do hope that more and more women join poker. Saying that one or other is better is just not smart, there is no proof. The best us men can do is to stop make dumb assumptions and welcome women to the poker world.

Best response by far!

Man have logic
This gem though.....

Well since I only see the posters of men as the winners at the WSOP in Vegas. I will have to say guys are.
By that logic, you would also have to say that whites are better at poker, and young men are better at poker than middle aged men and senior citizens are the worst. And shaved faces are better than bearded faces. (I'm just going based on the posters of WSOP winners too).

Mens are better,because there are so many mens palyers.
So does that mean that American players are better too because there are more American players than any other nationality? And specifically does that mean that Californians are better than any other US states, because there are more Californian poker players than any other US state?

Quickly, one can see that being born in California should have no actual influence on whether or not you are good at poker....although you might have more opportunity to be exposed to it and more places to play it than if you are born in Wyoming. Does that mean californians are smarter than wyomingans? Does it mean Americans are better at math than Germans? Does it mean that shavers are more aggressive and more confident than beards?

It's the same for females. Females made up less than 4% of the WSOP main event field this year, and about 5% of the total WSOP. It's a numbers game people. And specifically to all the men who claim that "men are better at poker because...you know....math and stuff" you must not be referring to yourself as one of the men who is good at math....since you don't understand the basic mathematical concept of weighted averages and representative samples.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Men play better, because the best players ever always were men.

legman2

legman2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooo, Sauce123 would have been up $500 or so if he took my flip during the PP ban but before BF... and been even more close to 1st on PStars. I was offered a match when I could buy-in, completely. :) I wound up RIU

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the number of person who play poker there are more man as compared to women but still there are many good women player

champyun

champyun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not enough women are playing the game to get an accurate outcome to this question. I believe that women have the ability to do as well, if not better, than men in the poker world. I would love to see more women at the tables. They are prettier to look at. ;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally , probably i 'd say , men are a little more capable in playing poker because of the higher aggression levels he possesses , of a better cappability in understanding and using the mathematical backround of the game and of the ability to bluff more , these are in the nature of men more than women and if he develops them he will succeed more or less ,if not.. well then... Many don't so that's why they don't play good poker . On the other hand there are many women who are far too better on poker than a lot of men cause they daveloped these abilities as much as they could ,althought they didn't have the advantage of men by nature . There might be more abilities that I forget to mention . I am not 100% sure for these but I base my analysis to the successes on men or women in many tournaments or cash games and to what I have learned so far.:)