Men or Women? Who Plays Better?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone probably already said it, but I think hermaphrodites kill it.

C

crazyjess

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to compare, since there are a lot more male pokerplayers then female players. So i have no idea :)

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
menkind, it is sience

wow, I was unaware of this new scientific research on the topic. please provide me with a link that shows a scientific solution to the question of gender and poker.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
men are the best players but to play with women is very interesting

Antulio francis

Antulio francis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am being very practical with my opinion the POKER NOT HAVE GENERO GL ALL WITH THE SAME CHANCES MORE THOSE WHO STUDIES IS DEDICATED TO THE EXTREME THOSE IF THEY ARE HIGHLIGHTED BY THE SEX BUT BY THE DEDICATION AND MERIT

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If a poker player wants to be good player and have success, then good psycology, maths and luck are the supplies for the way to success. These do not have any relation with sex.:)

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beautiful woman at the table undoubtedly is a distraction.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who can understand women? ... But the question is that men play better, sure if we can deal with them lol.

I am a man and I think that both have the skills to play poker but nobody knows what can happen inside a woman's mind and that makes them more dangerous, thats my point.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When your game does not care about your gender, I think that what defines your level of play is your level of study of it, but if you sit next to me I prefer a woman to talk!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the female mind: ease to understand others and their rapid reading nonverbal language. And especially it shows how to convert the numerical disadvantage and prejudice infallible weapons.
From this small glimpse of the mind of a player we can deduce that indeed, women have their own style influenced by its own characteristics.
Now, finally, other proven differences that can get closer to understand the attitudes of each sex at the poker table:
Of course, it is impossible to forecast or generic assessment of the greater or lesser skill, but it can be argued that differences also make the game and the styles are revealed otherwise.
All this is to say that we are no differences, originated in those innate or learned from each gender inclinations, and we can learn from each other.
The interesting thing is to read the opposite type of game and why not? nourish him.
more intuitive men and women can be more competitive synonymous with formidable players. Maybe that's why we need each other and share as beautiful life learning together.

I think poker has no relation to gender, all play an equally good or bad

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's not related to sex, but to focus and dedication. Most of the winners are men because most of the players are also men.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A woman should be in the kitchen !!!))) and a man must earn for the family))

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always felt gender had nothing to do with winning or losing.

thaipang

thaipang

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When women are seriously involved in poker, that is, in massive amounts. At that point it will be balanced. Men are no better. It's just a game of male tradition. no more.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's incredible. But this issue seems will be popular.
I think wrong to say - who plays better

there are two moment-
first----
no matter you are male or female. important is -- your some skills and your experience
second -----
the ability to play, and the ability to understand people and their behavior:D:D:D:D:D:D:D