Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Angela Jordison:

1. Based on the history of your tournaments, it seems that every time you come to a world event, all the walls are shaking. What is the secret of success from Angela Jordison?

2. We are all enjoying this amazing game. But how easy is it to enjoy the game when crazy money is at stake?

3. Do you do charity work?

4. Do you dedicate your victories to someone or do you do it just for yourself?

5. What are the top 3 Men in the poker world for you and the top 3 women?

6. I don't play poker that much and often I go to play when I just want to get away from the world that surrounds me. Why are you going to play?

7. Did you want to make money on poker after 20 years, or would you like it to be poker just a hobby?

Thank you very much🌺🌺🌺

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Angela:
Q: First off, congratuations on all of your success this year!!! What do you think has been a factor in your results in 2022?
Q: What do you think is going to be the most difficult aspect to keep this momentum up going into 2023?
Q: Have you changed your plan in terms of what tournaments you are planning to play next year?
Q: Do you think you'll take a shot at a higher buy-in tournament or cash game?
Q: What is the one thing you want to be remembered for this year?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Angela,
You have been quoted as saying " I've been around the game a long time so I don't have unrealistic expectations of this, I know this is not sustainable and that I'm running well above EV, but I'm just enjoying it".

It sounds like you have made the transition from "I don't know that I don't know" to "I know that I know".

Can you describe when you realized that? Was it something that happened over a period of time and you didn't realize what was going on or did the lightbulb come on with a click and you had that euphoria moment?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QUICK ALERT!

We potentially have less than 24 hours to get questions in for Andrew Lichtenberger!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ohhhh, it's Chewy!!!!

Tell us about your most memorable moment in poker (doesn't have to be a win. :)).
How do you unwind from a long poker tournament?
What is included in your bucket list for life in general?
Who is your poker hero? Why?
What is the biggest risk you ever took? (not necessarily with poker)
Do you have a guilty pleasure?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Adam Pliska
Q: What is your biggest dream in life?
Q: What TV show do you turn on when you just want to zone out and feel better?
Q: If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them and why?
Q: What's your most treasured possession and why?
Q: If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why?

Andrew Lichtenberger
Q: What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you?
Q: What's a tough experience that you learned and grew from?
Q: If you were an artist, what would you paint on your first day and why?
Q: What do you want to be remembered for and why?
Q: What would you do if you could become invisible for a day and why?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Andrew Lichtenberger:

1. You performed well at the WPT tournaments, but this year you showed the worst result among all your previous ones. What is the reason for this? Was it a failure or maybe you felt bad or something else?

2. I like your nickname "luckychewy". Please tell us why you chose such a nickname and whether there is any story related to it.

3. You have participated in various world events. Could you tell us if there is a specific event or maybe a specific tournament that you prefer? What events do you like to participate in more and why?

4. You are a pretty young poker player. Have you thought about your life for the next 10 years? Home, family, career? How do you imagine your life in 10 years?

5. How do you feel about women's poker and that how much attention is paid to it? Do you agree that women's poker should be promoted or do you think that everyone is equal in poker?

Thank you very much 🌺🌺🌺

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Adam Pliska:

1. I read that before poker you were engaged in producing, and then suddenly decided to switch to law. In one of the interviews, you said that you were done with producing because of a girl: you chose to go to Berkeley with her. Then you had an interesting and inflated career, but it is interesting to continue your romantic act. Are you still together with the one for whom you abruptly changed your life?

2. Is there something in EPT and wsop that you don't have, but it attracts you and you would like to develop it in WPT? And what do you think you are doing well in comparison with EPT and WSOP?

3. If you look at the history of WPT, then for about 7 years you worked without profit. What motivated you to continue this business? Was it wish seen success in the long run and were there moments when you despaired?

4. You were at the very origins of the creation of WPT and went all the way in this company. You've seen everything and everyone. How many employees have changed? Are there any veterans who have been with you all this way?

5. What parameters are important for you when organizing tournaments, deciding whether to create new ones or reduce existing ones? What do you pay attention to first? And what is less important?

6. In your opinion, how good is the marketing move involving poker professionals in the company? how profitable was it 10 years ago and what can you say about today?

7. They write so much about you, but what can you say about yourself? Who is Adam Pliska? What do you think of yourself as an employee and as a person outside of work?

8. I think you are definitely proud of WPT, but is there something inside that causes a special feeling of pride?

9. How does WPT treat players? Do you take into account their wishes and opinions when organizing the next event?

10. Do you have any slogan or motivating phrase or word that you use in your company when communicating with employees (not public, but only between employees)

Thank you very much 🌺🌺🌺

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought that Angela gave one of the best Podcast that I have seen in a long time. She was sincere and honest and what you seen is what you get.

I try to be thoughtful and give a well thought out Q, but I think that Chica Bonita gave the best Q when she asked Angela did she ever dedicate a win to someone and she got all teary eyed talking about her Dad being a big influence and wearing her final table hats so that he could talk about her.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Andrew (if it's not too late):
Q: What do you remember about being sponsored by Full Tilt that stayed with you?
Q: You just had your second 7 figure cash at the Super High Roller Bowl. When you are playing for that kind of money, how do you need to alter your strategy aganist opponents like Daniel N?
Q: What do you see as your next big poker goal?
Q: Looking back ,what has been the best piece of advice you have ever been given?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Adam:
Q: When you took over the WPT in 2019 what was the #1 thing you wanted to achieve with the brand?
Q: If you look to the future, where do you hope the WPT gets to in the next 3-5 years?
Q: There has been a lot of investment by the WPT in both WPT Global and the World Championshp this December. What are you hoping to achieve with this investment and, if everything goes well, what do you the World Championship looks like in 2030?
Q: Why do you consider the WPT a 20 year old start-up?

K

koirajore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was about to ask the same question than the above :D. hope its on Spotify

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are now taking questions for Ryan Beauregard, Director of Poker at Wynn Las Vegas!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ryan Beauregard
Q: If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do and why?
Q: If you had the power to shrink any one object and carry it with yo in your pocket, which item would it be and why?
Q: What do you think is the most essential skill and why?
Q: If life were a video game, what cheat codes would you use and why?
Q: What is the best part of your day and why?
Q: If you were given the chance to steal something, what would it be and why?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You were the Senior Poker Manager at Wynn Macau for over six years and have been in your present position with Wynn for over seven years. It appears that you are more than likely to spend the rest of your career with Wynn.
Where do you see the Wynn Poker Operations going the next five years?
What have you got up your sleeve that is bigger and better in the Wynn tradition of 5 star excellence?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Ryan:
Q: The Wynn has been known to host some of the best poker tournaments in Las Vegas. What do you think is the secret sauce that makes the room as well known as it is?
Q: What has been the absolute worst idea someone has pitched to improve the room or drive traffic to it?
Q: Given the competitiveness of the Las Vegas poker market, what do you think is the biggest obstacle you face moving forward?
Q: How do you think online poker fits with the live poker landscape?
Q: If you could re-create the Wynn's poker room from scratch, what's the one thing you would have done differently from it?
Q: Given the ties to Macau, what is one big similarity and one big difference a player would find playing poker at the Wynn in Las Vegas versus in Macau?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Ryan Beauregard:

1. In December, you will have a grand event at Wynn's in Las Vegas - WPT. Preparing for this event, can you call what awaits the players unique? With what events could you compare the upcoming event (in scale, in content, and so on)?

2. Who, among the famous personalities, are your ambassadors today? Who would you like to see among them? How, in your opinion, does the presence of these personalities as ambassadors affect Wynn's in Las Vegas?

3. What do you like most about your work and which part of your work is the least favorite?

4. Looking back, has your personal attitude towards poker changed now and, if so, how exactly?

5. Do you have a dream related to your work (career)? What do you dream about outside of work?

Thank you very much🌺🌺🌺

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Patrick Leonard:

1. During the pandemic, you were seriously puzzled by the fact that poker rooms, in pursuit of a short-term rake, got carried away with tournaments with unlimited re-entry and would simply kill online poker. What do you think about it now?

2. Do you think an ordinary player (amateur) is capable of achieving high results, using only free, publicly available content for training and development?

3. The poker industry is constantly evolving and any content, in my opinion, becomes outdated quite quickly. Is there, in your opinion, any, if I may say so, "immortal" teaching material that was relevant a few years ago, is relevant today and will be relevant for many more years? Or do all materials need to be refined and updated?

4. Can, in your opinion, 1 person be a good trainer for a professional player or is team coaching more effective? I mean, can a coach be universal or is it better if a player is coached by several trainings (for example, experts in psychology, nutrition, sleep, and others)?

5. Do you have an inspiration (a coach you really admire)?

6. Are you planning to participate in the WPT in December?

7. If we consider different types of poker, what kind of poker, in your opinion, is the future in online and offline events, and what kind of poker will gradually disappear from major online and offline events?

8. What allows you not to lose interest in poker?

Thank you very much 🌺🌺🌺