acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Patrick Leonard
Q: Where would you go if you could teleport yourself from one place to another for one hour without anyone seeing you?
Q: If you could only teach one thing to your future child, what would it be and why?
Q: What personality traits are you most proud of and why?
Q: If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why?
Q: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Q: If you could be in any movie, what would it be and why?
Q: What would you do for an extra hour if you had 25 hours in a day and why?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Patrick:
Q: What initially drew you to partypoker over other online poker rooms?
Q: What is the one poker goal that you have not achieved yet?
Q: How much of your time do you spend playing versus studying?
Q: What is the one piece of advice you would give a poker rookie, and someone who is more of an intermediate poker player?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Q for Patrick,
Are you aware of your " Poker Face" and how opponents react to it?
Is this something that the top level coaches work on, both presenting and reading?
Do you ever see into an opponents poker face and use that info to make a decision on the action to take?

Thanks,
Gutshot Gus

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Raminder Singh
Q: If you could teach something non-poker, what would it be and why?
Q: Where would you go if you could teleport yourself from one place to another in just 1 hour?
Q: If you were given the chance to make your one wish come true, what would it be and why?
Q: What is the nicest thing you remember doing for someone?
Q: If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would you be and why?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Q for Raminder Singh
I saw that like so many great things in life, your poker career started with notes on a napkin. Would you care to elaborate on that?

You have been quoted to say "Do what your heart tells you, and what you believe in, and apply that. Come up with your own strategy in the long run."
You have been vocal about not caring for GTO strategy and I agree with you. What kind of material do you study and what influences your strategy?

Have a great day,
Gutshot Gus

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Raminder Singh:

1. How many trophies do you have and is there a trophy that is most important to you (which you are most proud of) and why?

2. What is your favorite type of poker and why?

3. What skills do you think a really good (successful) poker player should have?

4. Is there any professional player that you really respect and, if so, why?

5. Do you support programs to attract women to poker?

6. Please tell us about the biggest failure for you in poker?

7. Do you have a mascot that you always take with you to the game?

Thank you very much🌺🌺🌺

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are ready to get our podcast started for the New Year! Please submit your questions for AJ Rudolph, Education DirectorProgram Manager at Poker Power and Vice President of the Women's Poker Association.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
We are ready to get our podcast started for the New Year! Please submit your questions for AJ Rudolph, Education DirectorProgram Manager at Poker Power and Vice President of the Women's Poker Association.
How much time do we have, Debi?

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, questions for AJ Rudolph :)

1. How has your family reacted since you entered the world of Poker?
2. What is the biggest difficulty you have ever encountered in the Poker business?
3. What golden tip would you give to women new to Poker?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

I'm sorry, but I have a lot of questions and that's not all😱... so

Questions for AJ Rudolph:

1. It's great that you teach women how to play poker, but as far as I understand, the lessons are paid. Women take their own budget quite seriously. Are there introductory free classes and how do you motivate women to participate in your courses?

2. I read that you teach women from the age of 13. And again the question arises that your courses are paid. In this case, the payment will be made by the parents? I mean, is it like a learning circle for kids that parents pay for? But, are parents willing to pay for their children to be taught to play cards (roughly speaking)?

3. Do you cooperate with any organizations to attract women to poker and if so, with which ones and what is the purpose of your cooperation?

4. You use a 100% virtual learning model and conduct video conferences. This is good, but it seems to me that you are limited in terms of audience. I mean language restrictions. For example, I don't speak English. Are your lessons designed for non-English speaking clients? Have you thought about expanding the staff to hire teachers who would teach lessons in other languages to expand the audience? Have you thought about creating separate study groups, for example, Russian groups?

5. Your education is related to quality. Does your education help you while working?

6. You have occupied a good and, in my opinion, promising niche. Please tell us if you have a lot of competition with other organizations (if there is one)?

7. I know that all your instroctors are women. Are men welcome on the staff of the organization or do you prefer only women?

8. Your conferences are held on the Zoom platform. But on which poker room platform do your clients train and have you ever encountered a situation where your client could not join the table due to restrictions related to the legislation in the territory where he is located? And if so, how did you solve this issue?

9. Why do you consider it a problem that women find themselves at the table with men? Isn't that why there are nicknames that depersonalize us? In my opinion, the player at the online table has no gender: it's just a player (neither male nor female). In my opinion, we have already moved away from the fact that women are afraid to say something and I don't see I don't see any reason to feel trev because of playing with men. The real female anxiety is connected, in my opinion, with the fact that poker is directly connected with money and we, as you know, are the keepers of the hearth and budget: the risk that our family budget will suffer is, in my opinion, what will cause great anxiety. What do you think about it?

10. I know that you hold free competitions between members of your community, but do I understand correctly that to become a member of the community you need to buy lessons? That is, people cannot register in your community and take part in such competitions without depositing funds?

11. Your logo (name) has purple tones. What is the reason for this? There is a program called "the guy in the purple tie". I wonder why purple and is there any connection? Please tell us more.

12. I know that during the existence of your organization, the name of the organization has changed. What is the reason for this?

Thank you very much🌺🌺🌺

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see that you live in the Chicago area (hi neighbor) what's the best poker room near you in in terms of volume, management and smoke avoidance?

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello everyone, I would love to be a part of this podcast I'm currently doing the 30 day training course and looking forward to next season. I've only need to start it playing and I would really appreciate any tips that you guys or anyone could give would help me become as good as these people you see playing these days and hopefully one day i'll be able to go to one of these big tournaments

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AJ Rudolph
Q: What would be the hardest thing to give up and why?
Q: If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
Q: What's the biggest lie you have ever told and why did you do it?
Q: If a movie was made of your life, what genre would it be and who would play you and why?
Q: What would you do or say if you had the attention of the whole world for twenty seconds and why?
Q: What superpower do you wish you always had and why?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello everyone, I would love to be a part of this podcast
Hello! 😊
The podcast is a special Cardschat project.
Cardschat regularly invites famous personalities from the poker industry and interviews them.
The audio recording can be heard here:
👇👇👇👇👇
The video recording of each episode is published on the Cardschat channel on Youtube:
👇👇👇👇👇

Cardschat channel on Youtube

We are notified in advance in this topic about who will be the next guest and we have the opportunity to ask questions to the guests of the podcast. You can post your questions here.

Additionally, moving away from the topic, I wanted to say that it looks like you are having problems with participating in the VIP program. Please read the details about the VIP program here:
👇👇👇👇👇👇

Join The CardsChat VIP Program

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have until next Monday morning to get in questions for poker vlogger Jaman Burton. Please submit up to 6 questions in this thread!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips

We have until next Monday morning to get in questions for poker vlogger Jaman Burton. Please submit up to 6 questions in this thread!
Debi, it looks like this is a stone in my garden🤭.
I always ask 5 to 10 questions (sometimes more). I know that you always choose the most interesting questions. But it's good to have something to choose from, right?
I just want you to have the opportunity to make this part of the podcast interesting and for this I try to ask more questions.
I apologize if I am doing more than you need.🙏😇

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Debi, it looks like this is a stone in my garden🤭.
I always ask 5 to 10 questions (sometimes more). I know that you always choose the most interesting questions. But it's good to have something to choose from, right?
I just want you to have the opportunity to make this part of the podcast interesting and for this I try to ask more questions.
I apologize if I am doing more than you need.🙏😇
No problem, we appreciate your assistance with this. But since he can never use more than a few from a given person it will be helpful if everyone limits it to their best 6 so he has fewer to work through. :)

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, questions for Jaman Burton :)

1. What was the starting point to start vlogging? Hobby or already aiming for something up front?

2. Between live and online poker, which one do you prefer and why?

3. What is it like to be a native of NV, how do you visualize the people who were born there in relation to Poker, I mean the relationship since childhood and the encouragement of the game.

4. What advice would you give to someone starting to create content about Poker?

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello. What was it that mad you want to take up poker as living.
When was it you decided to take up poker.
What's the biggest tournament you played in
And apart from poker is there anything else that you like doing when you're not playing.

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello. What was it that mad you want to take up poker as living.
When was it you decided to take up poker.
What's the biggest tournament you played in
And apart from poker is there anything else that you like doing when you're not playing.
This is for James Burton

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Jaman Burton
Q: What is something amazing that you did, but nobody was around to see it?
Q: If you could be any living person, who would you choose and why?
Q: What would you do with the ability to become invisible for a day and why?
Q: If you were to pick one movie to be your life, which one would it be and why?
Q: What unnecessary products or services do you consider necessary and why?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Jaman:
Q: How did you get into computer science and how much of your background do you use today?
Q: What do you find the most challenging about vlogging poker?
Q: If you could play one tournament and vlog it start to finish, what would it be?
Q: Have you set a goal for your Youtube channel in 2023?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞

Questions for Jaman Burton:

1. The Drawing Dead. How was this nickname (this name) born? Is there a story related to this?

2. Your desire to move is understandable, but why did you choose Las Vegas and have you ever regretted this choice?

3. What do you think about the competition in the poker industry and among video bloggers?

4. Who do you respect among your colleagues and is there someone you look up to?

5. What is the most important thing for you when creating your content? Are there any changes? I mean, have your goals changed when creating your videos, if you compare what you started doing it for and why you are doing it now.

Thank you very much🌺🌺🌺