Marijuana and poker?

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my country, I'd rather have a couple of Beers than get 5 years in prison for marijuana.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that there are a lot of important decisions in poker and these things are not compatible! but if for you poker fun then to the meeting at the tables))))

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahaha this combination is very bad is like drinking and playing, surely we will fall in tilt very fast, and more if we are past alcohol or if we are past smoking hehehe, really playing poker requires concentration and a lot since it is money what is at stake and we all want is to win and not give money for a stupid vice

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to smoke weed while playing, and i won alot by doing so. more than when i was not smoking. but since 2 years back i stopped, and i haven't won any bigger sums since than.:bandit: calmed me down and made me a better player

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that I play better by being sober, but each head a world, it may be that for you it is great.

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I not smok marijuana, this choice for each player.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still better to drink coffee for a long game.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that anything that may interfere with your reasoning ability should not be used in your poker sessions.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's very difficult to combine this. you can not show your best game. just relax after the game)

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not for me at the table but it doesnt seem to affect my poker friends when they play.Do whatever works for you.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a huge portion of the poker population smokes and plays. It's a great way to take your mind off a bad beat

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play very cool and do not tilt at all when high, but my focus and thinking is clear, also my handreading is better when high so for me no drawbacks just positives, but this is just me

Rooke

Rooke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can become very stressed very quickly when things don't go my way in general so the stress from poker can be very strong so weed for me me stay calm and collected

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
..I am opposed to marijuana, and not only so, I believe that you should not play poker under its influence

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never used this drug. Disrespect any drug at all. But I like to drink alcohol.

L

lLEBOWSKIl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never used this drug. Disrespect any drug at all. But I like to drink alcohol.

Okay buddy, alcohol not a drug? Has killed 100 percent more people than cannabis....lol.

L

lLEBOWSKIl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my take

Still better to drink coffee for a long game.

Combine coffee and top notch cannabis and I am off to the races...see many more angles and ultimately better results. Ledger of consumption/results kept...just my preference though!

M

mrverceddy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cmon play sobber and u make better decitions

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay buddy, alcohol not a drug? Has killed 100 percent more people than cannabis....lol.
I did not write that alcohol is not a drug. But I have seen people who regularly smoke cannabis - they don't look the best either.