COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's hard to play JJ and related to superstition ... mine is, how does the fifth AS appear?:confused:;)

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ better then TT and <<<

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ is better to play slower than QQ or KK

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep my opinion on the game of these pairs of cards, and announce that only on the turn, they should be analyzed, how to pulsate or the food.

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ is the favorite before Ah and also pairs up to 1010

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play by position and stack, the only superstition I have is (patience with) constant All Inners.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as hand strength, it is up there. Hand plays well for me. Not sure if the USA has the same superstition on certain hands.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much to think about jj. Raise preflop to get most limpers out and to see where you are at. Then hope for no q k and A on the board. Then proceed with caution. it's not a good all in hand preflop or post flop. Hope for another j for a set.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Well....it seems that everybody see that JJ as premium pair
I would play it all in

Rgds

N

nichitas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very rarely and with great care I won with JJ:angel:

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that everyone considers the JJ as losers, but in my opinion it's all people's stories, especially the recreational players who think that they should always win with a pair and it is common that they do not know how to withdraw in some cases with the JJ, it is a good pair but don't overdo it in always wanting to finish all in with this hand.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on each player, the moment of the game, the position of the rivals, personally I play with a pair JJ depending on the situation :D or moment of the game

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have particularly won many strong hands with JJ. For me every pair of high cards is an excellent start to playing. However, you need to be cautious in your actions and study the flop a little.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ truth or lie?

JJ can be the truth and a lie it all depends. It’s a good hand you can win with depending on the flop. The lie is AKQ my come, so I raise pre flop.

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i ave never won with J-J run away when you see it

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Personally I love Jacks. Its a premium hand and easy to play. The problem with a hand like this is many people may think they should win every time and wont fold when they should. It is a truly vulnerable hand.and it is a hand that should be carefully played.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i consider it a good hand, but i don't particularly consider it a premium hand, so i play with a certain amount of caution and try to reduce the damage if it goes wrong.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes for me it's a total lie, because of the bad beat.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players overplay their pocket J's, like they are holding pocket Aces. I don't know the right way to play pocket J's if there is any but I like playing it by just calling 2bets and even 3bet pots. Tricky hand to play!

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thread: JJ truth or lie?

JJ is a hand that I like to tri bet from a good position, but I have no problem throwing it if I perceive the opponent's strength

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Superstition is a bad adviser in poker.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everytime I read questions like "how to play with xx hand or xy hand, I think that it is a hard question to answer because theres a lot of details to explain... almost a full course.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion JJ is a starting hand that I have to be aggressive with. If I play passive or soft with this hand there is a strong possibility of losing the hand if I let people limp in.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ is really a weird hand just like AJ overestimated and very costly (overall). You lose way too may pots and you are in the red with those 2 hands