bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
qft

oh wait

i meant fyp

I really think that every other limit is cursed for me. I dominated 25NL, got crushed at 50NL, I dominate 100NL, and I can't beat 200NL, so I should be able to beat 400NL.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bw are you moving straight up and down between 200nl and 100nl, or are you half and halfing your tables? 6 100 6 200, or however many you play

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it stands to reason, because pretty much everybody agrees that 600NL is rigged and everybody loses and all the money disappears into a black hole. you might be on to something bw

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bw are you moving straight up and down between 200nl and 100nl, or are you half and halfing your tables? 6 100 6 200, or however many you play

I just move straight up. I hate mixing limits at 6max for some reason. I have no problem doing it at FR but it doesn't feel right at 6max. I've got over 50 BIs for 200NL. Im debating just withdrawing $5000 and grinding 100NL again.

I keep telling myself that its not the money that causes me to play bad but in all reality it is. Losing a few big pots and being down $600+ tilts the f*** out of me.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i heard the biggest winning reg @ 3/6 has a winrate of -3.3 PTBBs

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I looked at my results by position. I'm going to stop playing the BB, I'd make a lot more money that way :).

Also somehow I'm actually winning money from the SB lately, but that's probably variance.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i opened QQ UTG and instantly got 3bet by a 14/13 with a 3% 3bet. i'm spose to fold right?

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah its just combu is a motherf*ckin t-rex and doesnt feel people are scared of him enough
I think Comby's scare index went way down when he revealed he weighs 125 lbs. I'm almost 2 of him. Rawr imo. :cool: :cool:

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would be by far the worst play

Pretty sure raising to 99 BBs then folding would be worse than that :p.

In all seriousness though against average opponent yeah fold that pretty easily.

Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You red line pros, can you give me some additional information?

First, of all, W$WSF is 45.9%
Now, I've split up my graph into separate ones. I filtered for
Preflop Action: Fold - This costs me roughly 0.27BB (Big Blinds) per hand. I assume this should be similar to your stat?
Preflop Action: Call - Looking at the red line, this wins me roughly 0.11BB (Big Blinds) per no showdown hand
Preflop Action: Raise Fold, Raise Call Fold, etc. (everything that starts with Raise) - Looking at the red line, this wins me roughly 0.55BB (Big Blinds) per no showdown hand

So I would like to know what your numbers are. I assume that Preflop Raises make you a lot more money in the no showdown department?

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing some balla hard dance before going back to school for the afternoon. You needed to know this.

This song rox my sox !

Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, so I'm convinced that the difference must lie in the raised pots. Every fold should cost you about 1/4th of a blind, regardless.
Therefore, I've looked at a few more graphs and would really like some numbers for comparison.

Saw Flop = True, Flop Continuation Bet Made = True +0.77BB (Big Blinds), only red line obv.

Saw Flop = True, Turn Continuation Bet Made = True +0.98BB (Big Blinds), only red line obv.

Saw Flop = True, River Bet = True +4.49BB (Big Blinds), only red line obv.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, so I'm convinced that the difference must lie in the raised pots. Every fold should cost you about 1/4th of a blind, regardless.
Therefore, I've looked at a few more graphs and would really like some numbers for comparison.

Saw Flop = True, Flop Continuation Bet Made = True +0.77BB (Big Blinds), only red line obv.

Saw Flop = True, Turn Continuation Bet Made = True +0.98BB (Big Blinds), only red line obv.

Saw Flop = True, River Bet = True +4.49BB (Big Blinds), only red line obv.
Only if you add a filter for "seen showdown=false" coupled with the above can you assume that they're red line only. Or did I not understand you right?

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really really thinking of changing sites again. tbh when im not making supernova on stars i don't see much point playing there. Paddy Powers VIP programme pays out cash for the different vip levels, FT gives RB (if i can get it). + The games are really much better.

Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if you add a filter for "seen showdown=false" coupled with the above can you assume that they're red line only. Or did I not understand you right?
You're right, the results are a little different if you set it up like this. So forget everything I mentioned in my previous post, here are the correct numbers:

Saw Flop = True, Flop Continuation Bet Made = True, Saw Showdown = False
+1.03BB (Big Blinds)

Saw Flop = True, Turn Continuation Bet Made = True, Saw Showdown = False
+1.69BB (Big Blinds)

Saw Flop = True, River Bet = True, Saw Showdown = False
+6.91BB (Big Blinds)

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really really thinking of changing sites again. tbh when im not making supernova on stars i don't see much point playing there. Paddy Powers VIP programme pays out cash for the different vip levels, FT gives RB (if i can get it). + The games are really much better.

Yeah, no point in playing on stars if you can get Supernova. Actually, you need to get several milestones bonus to make it comparable to FT with RB. Although to get full value from FT's promotion, you need to play really regularly. Like if you want to be iron level ironman (worth about $150/month), you need to play for 25 days over the month.

About the games being better... i'm not quite sure about that. For me, at 50nl PS was actually softer than FT overall. On the other hand, haven't played enough 100nl on Stars to be able to compare.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right, the results are a little different if you set it up like this. So forget everything I mentioned in my previous post, here are the correct numbers:

Saw Flop = True, Flop Continuation Bet Made = True, Saw Showdown = False
+1.03BB (Big Blinds)

Saw Flop = True, Turn Continuation Bet Made = True, Saw Showdown = False
+1.69BB (Big Blinds)

Saw Flop = True, River Bet = True, Saw Showdown = False
+6.91BB (Big Blinds)

The red line is also about how much NSD you lose by folding to aggression. You should get those numbers too.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, no point in playing on stars if you can get Supernova. Actually, you need to get several milestones bonus to make it comparable to FT with RB. Although to get full value from FT's promotion, you need to play really regularly. Like if you want to be iron level ironman (worth about $150/month), you need to play for 25 days over the month.

About the games being better... i'm not quite sure about that. For me, at 50nl PS was actually softer than FT overall. On the other hand, haven't played enough 100nl on Stars to be able to compare.

I railed for a few hours on Paddy Power last night, (its an Irish based i-poker skin, licenced and run in my own country omg some sort of legal fall back as well), the games on nl$100/200 were nothing short of insane.