*** January's Juxtaposed Pokahz Chat ***

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be useless for me to make a video because i'd end up making a whole bunch of mistakes and get ripped to shreds for it. im really not interested in making a video for the sake of having to wade thru pages and pages of people telling me why my justification for my play is wrong. i intend to live in delusion at least until i get back to 1/2 or 2/4

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
....and get ripped to shreds for it. im really not interested in making a video for the sake of having to wade thru pages and pages of people telling me why my justification for my play is wrong. i intend to live in delusion at least until i get back to 1/2 or 2/4

Thats what were here for bro, support! :p

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone else almost buy the pokerstars monkey then think wtf am i doing?

No. But I got an awesome beanie the other day, and have won 100% of the tournaments I've played while wearing it.

(Sample size of 2)

Attachments

• SPCC.jpg
    SPCC.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It occurs to me that I misspelled "Tard's hat"

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. But I got an awesome beanie the other day, and have won 100% of the tournaments I've played while wearing it.

(Sample size of 2)

lol pure awsomeness

i've been meaning to buy the limit edition cap thingy for ages, but i havn't got around to measuring my head to know what size it is, mainly coz i have no idea how you measure a head

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this like the Kathy Liebert competition only you're competing to see who can make the most off-topic pointless insulting post in this thread?

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah its just combu is a motherf*ckin t-rex and doesnt feel people are scared of him enough

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this like the Kathy Liebert competition only you're competing to see who can make the most off-topic pointless insulting post in this thread?

watch it buddy, or u'll be next :mad::mad::mad::p:mad::mad:

yes. vanquish is my idol. deliver me to the glory, divine spirit

follow the way, my son, and you will be playing $5knl with a 40 BB stack like you never could with ur current man. follow me to the cellar. i got a whole freezer full of popsicles for u.:smile:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

no man, this is REAL LIFE

INTERNET STYLE

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deleted all the crap posts - come on guys - we shouldn't have to do that. All of you are better than that.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to you this is just cardschat, to me this is real life!

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats it, im done forever at 200NL 6max. I seriously just cannot beat the limit. Im going to be the first person ever to just skip 200NL. 100NL to 400NL ftw.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats it, im done forever at 200NL 6max. I seriously just cannot beat the limit. Im going to be the first person ever to just skip 200NL. 100NL to 400NL ftw.

thats not a terrible idea

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh ok, i see now that the reason for the deletion of the posts was coz of the bad words they contained, not the slanging match. i gotcit now

also omg at feeling like being back in little school being singled out by the teacher as the bad boy :(

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe i should have said "weiners"

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All you guys can lick me. You're all nitty losers.

Cool thing to do, right?