Is it possible to win at poker relying only on luck ?

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it is possible, but very unlikely.
The luck factor decreases in importance in inverse proportion to the number of games played. I personally prefer to play against good players, I find it much more fun.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sun running its totally possible. you have good streak and bad streak. make the most out of it when you are on a good streak

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think you can, lately the luck other players are having playing against me is crazy.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you only play freerolls you can ! no matter how poorly you play you will cash some of the time . just dont reinvest those winnings in any real money action .

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For sure. Not in the long term, but in a single tournament anything can happen.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I'm tired I just don't start the game. But if I get tired while playing in a tournament, I do everything to continue playing patiently and disciplined. I rely on my skills and do not count on luck, although I understand that luck is an indispensable element. If I wanted to rely solely on luck, I would go and buy a lottery ticket and not waste my time playing in multi-hour tournaments.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a game and the good thing about it is that the element of luck makes it possible to win - that’s why poker is still alive

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s mostly luck. Not sure you can really learn to be a good player. The basics will win you tournaments. I take all this ICM strategy that the poker pros talk about etc with a pinch of salt. You need the cards, you need the cards to hit, you need your opponent not to get lucky. It’s really as simple as that.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the short term, yes, it is possible, but in the long term, no!

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Not online, because the machine works with an algorithm and pronounce.Live is possible in principle.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker is based on almost 80% skill and 20% luck, if you think it's a good way to make money, you're welcome.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i ve another question
its possible win a tournament without see your cards??

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
No, it is part of this game but you cannot base your game in luck, best players win because of skills.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The answer is definitely yes, but it is unknown what comes first, luck or disappointment in poker seems to me three times. Luck in poker is part of the game, but luck must be played with caution.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Rely on your card guessing skills and add a little luck

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You see the person's understanding when they say that it is possible to be profitable by relying on luck.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck is a very important factor in poker, but if you rely only on luck, without skill, without experience, you will most likely just waste money. Luck is important, but without skill and experience, playing poker will become like playing roulette.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are not gonna win without SOME good luck. Skill gives you an edge over time, but you still need some good luck on your side.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I always think of poker like a case in the courts. Most cases don't go to trial they are settled before.

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Can you win at coin-flipping on luck alone?

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the majority of people who play gambling games, and poker in particular, mainly rely on luck only :).... And I also think that this majority of people are essentially sponsoring the minority of people who rely on common sense , skills and experience :)

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Luck is not reliable
72 off suit
93 off suit
These have took my chips many a time but i have watched them get devoured more than they take.