Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wealth is a relative matter. For someone it is 10 thousand dollars, for someone a hundred, and for someone wealth is millions of dollars. If you ask whether it is possible to become a millionaire playing poker, then obviously yes, it is possible, just as it is possible to win, for example, the lottery or hit the jackpot on gaming machines.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will certainly never get rich playing poker ! I just want it to keep me away from the online slots , where i am most definitely losing .

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think coming into poker initially for the sake of wealth is the worst idea that can ever come to mind. You should like poker, you should enjoy learning new knowledge and the profession as a whole (since we are talking about a serious approach). You need to have good mental health, keep your physical health in good shape and of course be ready to devote most of your time to this, day after day - and then you may become one of the millions of mediocre players who cannot beat their abi for years.:D:D So I think Poker is definitely not about rich.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
if I play, then I see the challenge, but looking at others who demonstrate results, you can understand that this is feasible, and then everything depends on you

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes it is possible because there are real life stories of players who have been and still are, but to get to that level you have to work hard to achieve it.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's possible, it takes a lot of work on the game

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, you can get rich playing poker, but for this you need to invest well financially and more. At first, you will have to spend almost all your free time on theory and then theory on practice. And the more you want to get rich, the more you need to invest in poker. The main rule is to play your own limit, don't freak out while playing and you will make a profit.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very very few get rich and a lot lose money. But obviously the very best make a lot. Doesn't mean you cannot get lucky in a major tournament but would still need ability.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There's always a chance. Too bad it's very small.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it’s quite possible, but you need to devote yourself entirely to this activity and practice professionally, study all the mathematics and psychology of poker at an ideal level and practice a lot, play in live tournaments. And course you need to be talanted.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Unfortunately, for most of us this dream will remain a dream. However, some people manage to do it, and therefore it is quite possible.The fact is that poker is a zero-value-added game because you produce nothing. That is, for you to win, someone else must lose, and vice versa.When you play poker, you don't have to be the best in the world to make money. You just have to be better than the people you're playing against.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is possible but not for all of us. I mean if you have a gift you have to practice and then you could get rich, but if we haven't that gift it doesn't matter how much we practice we will not reach a professional level, it's sad but it's true

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am 100% sure that it is possible. If this concerns online poker, then you simply need to start with low limits and gradually increase up the limits, take part in tournaments with higher buy-ins. Poker should be taken more seriously than just having fun and having a nice evening. If we are talking about live poker, then I think like in any other sport, you need to travel to tournaments as much as possible, maybe someone will notice you, a sponsor will appear, and so on. There are many world poker stars, and I think anyone can achieve the same success. Some people need to put in more effort and some need less.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everything is possible. But there is a suitable percentage ratio for everyone everything...

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Its nowhere easier or harder than to become rich without poker, the same life game just different rules ) Work hard, be patient, do not give up ;)

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is quite possible to win 50 salaries

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I believe that everything is possible because life is about opportunities, and if you are given the opportunity, you must take advantage of it.
I find that society or the game of poker has a lot of opportunities.
I hope that luck will be on my side one day and I will take advantage of an opportunity.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it's possible. Especially if you are lucky to win in a big tournament. It's not easy, but you have a chance. Good luck.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course, you can get rich, you can also get poor.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes its possible if you are discipline enough and lucky

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is possible to get rich playing poker, but you must have a lot of discipline to study and study and then have time to demonstrate everything you have studied at the tables and win great prizes.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Everybody! First of all, I play in Poker by one simple cause: because this very like Me! The All another I considering after this Main cause! That's it!

hexplore35

hexplore35

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yes,of course,but not for every1

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star