Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ofc it's possible, there are numerous players who did it.
But it's hard. Really hard.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I view poker as a profitable business, as long as you manage your bankroll wisely. Similar to any venture, it requires time and learning. Participating in these forums and free tournaments not only helps gain experience but also exposes you to high-level players. It's not like massive tournaments with thousands of players, where variance can obscure the long-term profitability of your strategy. I firmly believe that substantial money can be made, but it's crucial to invest in work, study, time, consistency, and practice. It's not an overnight journey, but with dedication, success can be achieved. Good luck to everyone at the tables!

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
believe that yes, you just need to dedicate yourself and play every day to practice acquiring and always continue studying each day to improve your way of playing

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that anyone can become a successful player. But the question is whether you are ready to work hard and persistently for many years to achieve the desired result. For me, poker is more fun than work, so I don't set too ambitious goals, besides, to be honest, I'm just lazy :)

MrTrax

MrTrax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
It's true that some people managed to get rich from poker, so there's no denying that it's certainly possible. However, possible does not mean probable. Most people actually lose money over the long run playing poker, and it's not even due to a lack of talent.

G

gordopirata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Yes, it is possible to get rich with poker, but it depends heavily on skill level, proper bankroll management, smart game selection, and adaptability. Poker is a skill-based game, but luck plays a role, and only a small percentage of players achieve significant financial success. Volume of play, emotional discipline, and an understanding of short-term variability are crucial for long-term success in poker.

broncho

broncho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Yes, it is possible to get rich with poker, but it's important to understand that success in poker requires a combination of skill, strategy, discipline, and a bit of luck. Many professional poker players have achieved significant financial success through consistent winning play in cash games or tournaments.

However, it's crucial to note that poker is not a guaranteed path to wealth, and many players experience losses. The professional poker landscape is highly competitive, and one needs to continuously improve their skills to stay ahead.

Bankroll management is also a critical factor. Even skilled players can go through periods of bad luck, and managing one's finances wisely is essential for long-term success.

In summary, while it's possible to get rich with poker, it comes with risks, and success depends on a combination of skill, strategy, discipline, and luck.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It' surely possible. There are a lot of stories of People who went from rags to riches through poker. Possible though extremely difficult. Sometimes it might be the case of pure luck but in most cases a lot of learning is involved.

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hard to get rich because you need self control... by that i mean once you start to lose you want to get your money back then you start to put in more money... there is a old saying house always wins

Shakyamuni22

Shakyamuni22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
Yes, is possible to make a significant amount of through poker. However, it's important to note that the vast majority players do not become wealthy from the game. Achieving consistent long-term profitability in poker requires a combination of skill,, discipline, and a deep understanding of the game.

Some professional poker players have managed to build substantial wealth through their poker careers These individuals have honed their skills over years practice,, and. They often participate in high-stakes games or tournaments where large of money are at stake.

, it's crucial to that poker is a game of skill and chance. Even most skilled experience periods of luck, and there is always a level of variance involved. Bankroll management is essential to withstand these fluctuations and ensure long-term success.

Additionally, the level of in poker can vary greatly depending on factors like skill level, game selection, competition, and personal dedication to the game. It is not an easy path to riches and often requires dedication, resilience, and continuous improvement.

It's worth noting that for most people, poker is enjoyed a recreational activity, where the focus is on entertainment rather than solely making money. The majority of players play poker for the excitement, camaraderie, and challenge it provides, rather than relying on it as a primary source of income.

hard to get rich because you need self control... by that i mean once you start to lose you want to get your money back then you start to put in more money... there is a old saying house always win
After 10 years of playing poker offline and online I think that control ing of emotions is most important skills to make profit in the poker

Shakyamuni22

Shakyamuni22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
Ofc it's possible, there are numerous players who did it.
But it's hard. Really hard.
Some times when I manage it I playing with very good results I feel like I am king on the poker table. When you can control yourself you start see emotions of opponents. It is like a magic you know what they feel and you can do anything during this magic time. You always know when you have better cards and if you don’t you feel when they don’t shure about their hand and you can bluff with week cards

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You would have to put money into it to get there quickly.
It takes time to get there without the funding.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what you mean by rich. You can win a twitch ticket for free and then win 40k in a tournament. You can enter the world series of poker and win several million. So yes you can win big and become rich with a good enough run.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not saying that this will be an easy task, I see a lot of players saying that they take poker as a hobby, or as a form of extra income, saying that if you want to make money, you need a job, but not with poker. Well then, let's get to the topic, we know that there are some satellite tournaments where you have the opportunity to win tickets to big tournaments, such as Sunday Storm, Sunday Million among others. The question I ask is this: is it possible to achieve great things and change your life by playing poker? Do you think it is possible to get rich with poker or is it just a form of extra income, hobby and fun. Leave your opinion.
Poker is my hobby, my passion, my way of forgetting the world and problems, with a lot of dedication, study, patience, time, counting on luck and money, you will have a small percentage to achieve your goal, I don't mean get rich or live from poker, but enough to have fun, I've been traveling since 10/01 and I'll be back on 18 or 19/01 with money I won in some tournaments and I'll travel again day 16/02 to 24/02, play money in my opinion is for fun

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is my hobby, my passion, my way of forgetting the world and problems, with a lot of dedication, study, patience, time, counting on luck and money, you will have a small percentage to achieve your goal, I don't mean get rich or live from poker, but enough to have fun, I've been traveling since 10/01 and I'll be back on 18 or 19/01 with money I won in some tournaments and I'll travel again day 16/02 to 24/02, play money in my opinion is for fun

That's really cool man, and I'm happy when I read stories of people who manage to make good returns with poker.

I believe that it all depends on the objective set and how committed you are to it, in this case it may be possible.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Having a good game of course you can make Millionaire one

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Yes of course. A lot of discipline and patience. and good luck to win

T

troma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
if you have patience, a little luck and a lot of time, I think it's possible

D

dem_al100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You probably can.But you need to have knowledge and luck.In poker, you can earn money and have a good time playing an intellectual game.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What does Rich mean? We've seen many players leave the championship for millions. I don't think very rich people, but they should live comfortably