N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your action will be decisive.

What does luck mean? Imagine you have AA and lose to 72s. We have two different lucks, one starting with AA and the other with 72 to beat AA.

So what reason drove 72 into the game? "Your Action"

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't say that both, from my point of view, could be 80% good decisions and 20% luck, because if they were both at 50% then half the time I could win just by relying on luck and in poker it's not like that.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good decisions in poker come through a lot of study and knowledge.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First you make the right decision, and then it all depends on luck.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in poker it all depends on the specific situation, for example, in a satellite, sometimes AA can be passed

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In general, poker is the sum of good decisions, because if you always go all in in all the hands you play, you are trying at random (luck) and you are making bad decisions.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't play a plus for a long time on luck alone :)

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if you are a professional, luck is very important.

1glmx2vs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If AI can beat you in it, it's less of luck, tournaments can be tougher though with stakes increasing rapidly and having a bunch of persistent all-inners

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone who says luck isn't part of poker is lying a lot. Of course, being lucky enough to win all of one or two players' chips at the start of the tournament with a bad hand can greatly increase your chance of winning more money, but it's worth remembering that the blinds go up, and it depends. of having the same luck in every round he gets involved, he won't bring any profit. You can win once, twice, three times in a row, but as soon as you lose you will be out, and in the long term as well as in the short term, that doesn't bring profit. The only thing he can do is leave the little friend he lost to his luck, deeply tilted :mad::mad::mad::mad:. I lose my mind.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the guy wins with no matter what cards it is, it's just luck. those who play tight-agreesive make good decisions

F

Fangson

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The main question is which strategy wins over the distance.Badbits and downstrokes happen to good players, and you can be the undisputed favorite on the turn and the loser on the river, all while playing the exact right thing. So the main thing is who wins after a few thousand tournaments played. For that, you have to make good, correct decisions.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most my loses are my own fault For a ton of leaks. Win I win, the Gods are being gracious.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
poker is mix of both......i mean you win with those but probably good decision has more chance .......but never forget........its not all the time the best preflop win.......you8 do your chance after with good decision...

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think both , but if i consider better is like 65% good decisions and 35% luck if is before turn and river , if is on showdown it is only your decision if opponent has it or he is trying to bluff you :)

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, of course, a good solution - you try to apply them throughout the game, but a couple of bad luck crosses everything out !!! (((

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
short term it's all luck

but in the long run good decisions are rewarded

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you won, then the decision was correct. Such players almost always play aggressively. But it doesn't work out in every tournament. This is a style of play, not luck. This is my opinion.

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a combination but only luck is bot enough in the long way.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A mix of the two. Luck always comes when you have competence... luck is just one more spice.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything in life needs luck, sometimes we go through ups and downs and sometimes we are surprised. The truth is that good chances are rare, and bad ones happen all the time, that's why, we are always in competition with other people and beings in the universe.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

I believe it's both luck is a big part expertly in web poker but playing smart always help

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
luck

sometimes it works and other times its against you so bluff away.