If you could, what would change in Poker?

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you believe this, you can push each time you are faced with a smaller stack and get big wins. Problem solved!

I think the same !! When the variance does not favor us, we always think that the system is against us. It has happened to me a thousand times the other way around too, being short of chips and winning All in with not so strong cards

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would make it so that poker sites are required to change hand patterns close to the bubble. If we go hand-to-hand when the bubble begins, people won't be intentionally playing slow to burn time. It's always frustrating knowing you're being punished for playing at a normal pace.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just one word "NOTHING" poker is perfect as it is, you don't have to change anything

Happy New Year

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I would remove all the programs that help the game of poker so that everyone thinks and develops his own brain.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes, I would remove all the programs that help the game of poker so that everyone thinks and develops his own brain.

I totally agree the hidden HUDs are a menace to fun players, and how would they cope in a live game without them? I feel they cut down on the skill element in the game, there is nothing skillful in following a computers advice on when to call and when to fold.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you luck out at river and win with 3 outs or under, you win only half of pot and rest returned to loser:deal:

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would make sitting out a default of the game after you sit out
a number of hands.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, a senior told me how an ex neighbor of her betted her house and lost.:(

Well, unfortunately it is a common situation.
Perhaps the reason for some government officials to enter these permits due to their negative experiences.

Not that it is fair or correct, but it is understandable.

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
exact moment the variance it is much beyond

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For online poker I like what some gambling rooms with real names implemented, it gives greater transparency to the game and you can know in case you are facing a recognized professional more quickly. Taking out the most popular nicks since we know who they are

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
The evolution of the world is simply incredible and essential, and the possibility of interacting with almost everyone on the planet through the internet facilitates it in an absurdly fast way.

So taking advantage of this power in our hands, I decided to raise this question:

If you could, what would change in Poker?

Anything that evolves the game, whether online or live.

Can you think of anything?

if there is one thing that I would like to see it more poker tourneys and cash games being hosted in the Caribbean islands eg St. Lucia :D:D. there are many underrated talent in the Caribbean

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The variance, sometimes it is necessary to understand that you are in a bad variance and can last a lot of hands. Perhaps if it did not exist, and the logic always prevailed, the game would be more real.

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to make sure they do away with one of the so called "tools" that some players use.Those hidden ones that help with stats..odds..about your oppenents.. I personally believe its like sorta cheating. If you can't remember or know or figure out your oppenents...then LEARN HOW instead of going the easy route and letting an App do all the work.
I would also like them to play a new game and call it This is a Stick up give me all your money!:p:p:D:rolleyes:

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to change in poker that i become a winning player instead of a losing player in my bankrolls.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would think of changing the regulation that some countries live in regards to online poker, that all countries could play in the same place. That would greatly help many players who have to leave their country to play poker.

YES YES YES !!!!

I would completely agree with changing the regulations to a global standard instead of country by country.