If you could, what would change in Poker?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not want to change anything in the game itself, everything suits me, but I would take breaks not 5 but 10 minutes and every 4 hours of play in one tournament there was a big break for 20 minutes !!!

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think positive

change your attitude think positively and try to play with good intentions and make good decisions and not play angry and above all a lot of patience

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
would not accept hud use, and would improve the rackback.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Change the GGPoker river to default

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Suspicious card draws?

Good afternoon to everyone, on 12/24/2020, I replied, that it would change the way cards draw in online poker, because in my opinion the software program favors those who have more chips, it is absurd what happens at pokerstars, everything is bad bet and almost always favoring those who have more chips.Hero with 17BB and villain of UTG limp with 84s and another villain with AQo with 17BB, goes All in, hero of call and villain with 84s of UTG call, 8 8 x flop,

Attachments

• AK vs AQ vs 84s         1.jpg
    AK vs AQ vs 84s 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 34
  • AK vs AQ vs 84s         2.jpg
    AK vs AQ vs 84s 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 34
S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon to everyone, on 12/24/2020, I replied, that it would change the way cards draw in online poker, because in my opinion the software program favors those who have more chips, it is absurd what happens at pokerstars, everything is bad bet and almost always favoring those who have more chips.Hero with 17BB and villain of UTG limp with 84s and another villain with AQo with 17BB, goes All in, hero of call and villain with 84s of UTG call, 8 8 x flop,

If you believe this, then you can just shove every time you're up against a smaller stack and make huge profits. Problem solved!

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give an option to run hands twice in major online tournaments

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I know this is not an answer to your question, and I'm half joking, half being honest. I'd change the softwares of some poker rooms (most of them). I remember years ago to be more in tune with what you would expect in terms of randomness. Too many "weird" hands happening now.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would make it so there is a bonified RANDOM generator

There MUST be a way to beat the almighty ALGO?

So. The simple solution is this. Build a IRON BANK RANDOM Generator. On that is FULLY trusted.

So. That would mean all POKER SOFTWARE is based on past trends....not entirely 100% or even 50%.

Having a FAIR (and verifiable) poker site would mean alot in this day and age.

jackpot789

jackpot789

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would make a game with open cards, like Fusion or Allin Fold. Only with open cards - it would be so interesting. With open cards, you see the opponent's cards and already make a decision to risk you or not, say you risk beating AA in pairs 2 or still fold. How long will you drag the draw? Try and put everything on Full house Fida that your opponent has a flush? This is certainly not new, it's just a kind of one of the games of the type of Fusion or 6+. But it's very interesting.
This format would turn into just bots at the table.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I would change the different ways every poker company, deals, shuffles and shares the cards. I would make an agreement to a system the shame for everyone!

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eliminate huds, pl holdem tournaments and micro/low buy in phase tournaments.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would like the number of reliable poker rooms to at least double.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would definitely change the players who insult, they do so much damage to online poker :confused:

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would change the way of deciding who wins a hand if both use and form a double pair with the community cards, then it would give priority to whoever has another pair in hand even though it is less than the one formed on the table. That is, if on the flop there is kk9 on turn 6 and river 6 but a player has 55 in hand that does not define the kicker but who had the advantage before the river.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For the game of poker, I would change the mentality of some people who do not perceive that this game is not as harmful as they think!

I understand your thinking.
But see, if a person has their family destroyed by any card game, it automatically lights a negative alert on the matter. I say this from my own experience, because my grandfather was that person, so my father had this prejudice.
But after seeing what it really is and over time that feeling has been eliminated.

Now looking at society as a whole, any game that involves betting is harmful in a way, to prove it, how many people do not put their lives at risk to just deposit in a poker room believing they will be lucky.

So we can say that there are always two sides, the conscious players who really know it is a recreation or a positive profession and the dark side, which are the sick people who need help.

It is a difficult situation.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't think of anything because everything is fine in poker the way it is. (But poker is sure to change over time.)

What do you think will change?
The strategies or the game itself?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For people to stop calling it a gambling and illegal game, there is nothing wrong with poker and it is something super special and exciting to be able to play it.

Really, the range of feelings you can feel in a single tournament in a few hours is a bit surreal.
I can't think of anything that does the same in the world.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Flushes would be worthless!

What a radical action lol.
Why would I change that?

And what would be the substitute symbol for poker, since many brands use the Royal Flush to talk about poker?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would make a game with open cards, like Fusion or Allin Fold. Only with open cards - it would be so interesting. With open cards, you see the opponent's cards and already make a decision to risk you or not, say you risk beating AA in pairs 2 or still fold. How long will you drag the draw? Try and put everything on Full house Fida that your opponent has a flush? This is certainly not new, it's just a kind of one of the games of the type of Fusion or 6+. But it's very interesting.

Only in this situation, it would take the emotion out of the game and almost all players would be profitable, since it is possible to predict the probability of victory, so in the long run your victory would be undeniable.

Interesting, but I don't know if it would become a popular sport.

Remembering that a similar version exists, Chinese Poker

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not want to change anything in the game itself, everything suits me, but I would take breaks not 5 but 10 minutes and every 4 hours of play in one tournament there was a big break for 20 minutes !!!

I also agree, sometimes 5 minutes is not enough to recharge.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It would change the way of deciding who wins a hand if both use and form a double pair with the community cards, then it would give priority to whoever has another pair in hand even though it is less than the one formed on the table. That is, if on the flop there is kk9 on turn 6 and river 6 but a player has 55 in hand that does not define the kicker but who had the advantage before the river.

It would be a rare situation to happen.
But your solution is interesting.
Liked it!!

O

oigario

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would leave everything as is, except money withdrawal from account. It appears to be a one way
deal. They want your money right now but if you want your back they gave you too much hassle..
No wonder some countries dont allow their citizens in those kind of environments.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What a radical action lol.
Why would I change that?

And what would be the substitute symbol for poker, since many brands use the Royal Flush to talk about poker?
I didn't say anything about straight flushes which a royal flush is.