How You kill your time when are you playing?

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is the key to success in poker!
I'm not bored playing poker, and if I'm bored, I open more tables)

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do find myself allowing a lot distractions when I am playing bored. Best advice is to put on some music or a movie in the background that you could watch a thousand times but don't need to pay attention to.

This little distraction can help to keep you focused. (irony)

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what I play, how many tables are opened. Usually stupid old comedies, however, if it's an important tourney then I focus for the poker.

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2-4 tables at a time so time in between hands is minimal. If live I just BS with others or waitresses.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to study opponents. listen to music.

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While i'm playing i'm usually watching twitch on another monitor or playing Runescape

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing so that's already is way how to pass time :D

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During my last freeroll I was playing in Ghost of a tale (PC game) and have played pretty success ))

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually watch movies or TV shows, sometimes I listen to music.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do everything youre not suppose to do, surfing tv chit chatting and many times then I get in a deep spot and only then im wishing Id paid a little more attention to the players at the table. Its so boring but its what you got to do

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
killin time..

I play mostly online so I just take notes on everyone I sit with. even if I'm sitting out a few hands for prosperity's sake I'm probably just sitting back taking notes so next time I see you I know how you play. how fast or slow you play identify indications of when you are trapping when you are strong and when you bluff. information wins poker

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to distract from the game even when I have 1-2 tables left! Especially if it is a long pass in MTT! On the final table, every mistake is expensive and every small detail can be important!

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to distract from the game even when I have 1-2 tables left! Especially if it is a long pass in MTT! On the final table, every mistake is expensive and every small detail can be important!

please answer me this.

you mean to tell me that you sit there and analize every players movements such as when they bluff thier betting amounts etc to try and get reads?

it is online poker and i agree that it is not good to be too distracted but i find it can be just as bad to be too serious or over analytical during a tourny

and distraction can sometimes take your mind off that seriousness that will in the end get you nowhere except buying into the next game.

but thats just me though i like to do something off-topic during tournies especially near the second part of the middle of it where lots of people are winding the clock down and disconnecting purposely in order to try and advance to the money stages of the tourny.

A

Ak907native

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to do anything else while playing poker. But when I do, I'm either cooking or chores while playing. playing long hours gets to me so I play goofy computer games also.

H

Haftus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation I like watching a poker stream or just listen to music. While that, I observe the other players and try to find out, how they play and what are their strenghts and weeknesses.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listening to music is about as much as I can handle. Preferably no lyrics. Movies / TV shows I think are a big no no, same as other games. Anything that draws your visual focus needs to be off.

satstc

satstc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm playing, I'm playing that one game usually. quality of strategy diminishes rather rapidly if I play more than one. Its the only time I get to listen to Spotify!

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Open more tables if it's getting too boring lol

I suggest you don't watch youtube videos while playing, it will remove your focus from the game

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play when I want to play, and if or when I get bored, I start doing something else, reading news, listen to the music or .....

Nemchenko_A

Nemchenko_A

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If the game goes on several tables, there is no time to get bored. If I play one table, I follow the players, and make notes, listen to music, sit in parallel in social networks.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If this is not a zoom game, then I watch YouTube.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not get bored or impatient when I play. I enjoy the game and don't mind how long it goes on. In fact the longer the better,it just means I am getting closer to the money.