How You kill your time when are you playing?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is the key moment in poker. You need to be patient, if you want to win something. If you have problems with that, you need to try some relaxing music, like Enigma(for example) and some others, this can help a lot.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I play poker I like to listen to music that helps me to stay focused on the game... :fight:

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

The best way for not getting bored is spin n go .It is fast you dont have chips and its max time is 10 minutes.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know how you feel 100%

What I normally do is to look away from the computer. An example would be just simply getting out of my chair and doing a few stretches (yoga is the best) and get a cold glass of water and even wash my face. Lights and screens have bothered me since I was a kid but it seems to refresh me to almost reset myself so that I'm prepared for the next hour until break.

As far as music, I tend to lean toward calming music. Nothing that is aggressive and turned up loud because it only distracts my play and performance.

How this helps!

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play tournament I watch movie, but only in the first part of tournament, with stack >=20 big blinds

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch stuff on YouTube ;) also twitch is great, where you can talk to other poker players :)

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to have this problem.
But now, I try to look more at my opponents etc. and write things down.
Now I sometimes have even too little time.

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to have this problem.
But now, I try to look more at my opponents etc. and write things down.
Now I sometimes have even too little time.

there ->

Difference between pro's and everyone elses ( me included)

JilliStar

JilliStar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is MTT in the beginning, I can do anything, cook, clean, watch TV and get a lot of chips. then I delve into the game with music

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen lofi and chill hop when I'm playing, keeps me relaxed and in a good mood :)

A

acetalker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me, i always try to play 2 tables at a time whenever possible, if not , i'm on my Facebook or tagged chatting. That fills my waiting time but hampers my concentration.

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play several tables that’s why i don’t need to kill my time.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play more than one table, watch twitch and listen to music. It helps me not to get bored.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just open more tables. One tabling is just too boring.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not want to get bored at the poker table basically I look at the Simpsons or the South Pak

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There should be enough things to do. Play several Tables, watch your oponents, the handreplayer, theire stats. If you get bored with Poker just do smth else :)

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of patience that nobody wins at first, it takes patience to wait for the good card of patience to reach the final table. If you want to win in poker and have no patience, you are on the wrong track, have the patience to achieve victory and good luck!

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only on the weekends when i have free time .. when i have other things to do in mind i play really bad and loose money

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read books and listen to music. It really helps calm the nerves

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i play on many tables i concentrate on the game and listening to music,if only 1-2 freeroll tables i watch youtube, twitch, or movies.

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order to be a good player you have to have patience. Everything can't happen at once and the games can be long.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be doing something that dont distract you from poker that much. You should always be paying attention to every hand and the players around you. While doing that you can listen to music, eating snacks or something.

I

Igor An

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play two tables, one long tournament, another turbo, in this case it's not boring

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't afford any distraction. If I play poker I have concentrate to the players otherwise I miss their leaks and I lose my chips.