How You kill your time when are you playing?

P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker - I watch YouTube, listen to music, TV, etc.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like you, I find that my results are better or even, if I take some activity aside from poker tables.
One entertaining way that works for me is playing Sid Meiers Civilization 6 on borderless window. You dont need 2 monitors, simply know where your tables are placed and avoid those spots while managing things in Civ. I can play 2 poker tournaments and Civ at the same time :)

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading useful and entertaining posts (like this one) in CC forum [emoji4] And a little bit of sports betting

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to listen music or watch some videos if is borinng game

0_5v

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rarely bored, in fact I like watching ants, watching paint dry. So I do watch in live games how people react when they lose and when they win, its quite interesting. On internet games I have the chip stats graph open and the table with the number 1 chip leader on it open as well as the one I'm playing. That way I can sometimes get an insight as to how much he or she bluffs and so on.

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some times i doubt

I've been studying my opponents, being patient, paying the flop an going only when it makes sense, but it has been 5 tiems I co all in before the last card with 90% of a chance to win or more, and loose with the final card, is this suspicious or is just my game?

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play others tourney!! for most acction

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suffer the same problem, before there would be several tables and I was chatting a lot deconcentrandome and losing the game. For a while it starts playing a solitary type of cubes, with it I kill the anxiety and do not fall to play anything in each hand. luck

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually drink mate (a drink from my country herbal and hot water) or as a treat. I smoke during breaks.

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to do the least of possible things, but I really enjoy listening to music playing

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually listen to music and I relax, quite calming my anxiety at the same time. Now I do not do it but time ago I had an additional monitor with which I was doing some tasks on the internet.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually listen to some relaxing music, while i play poker. It helps me to keep patience and play well without loosing control with emotions. If you will work on it, you can play poker really well.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question is, no matter how many tables you play in the end, your concentration should only be on the game. Any extraneous matter will bring only a minus in your game. Some time ago I watched movies and TV series that were in parallel with the game, but when I understood the amount of harm, I stopped doing it.

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play several tables that's why I don't need to kill my time

A

Acunaaldje

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In front of a Nice TV serie! Especially one on my PC, So I can rewind when nessecary

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
When I play, I listen to music on headphones. It seems she helps me concentrate ...

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music, browse CC forum and obviously playing 6-max helps, because you get more action... I usually have at least one micro table open parallel to a tournament as well which I leave in late game to concentrate completely (if I get there).

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know why, but, to get focus on the game I need to be doing other things, for example, sometimes I watch a movie, watch some anime, call my dad and tell him how I am in the tournament, sometimes I cook, but every single time Im just playing poker, it is a chaotic game for me hahaha :D

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i watch youtube poker clashes :D

CforChampion

CforChampion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have the TV on while I play which is considered a bad idea but I somehow stay concentrated :D

I haven't been playing as much lately as I have to wait for freerolls to show up but when I get a bankroll going I'm going to make a music playlist. :)

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker, I am fully engrossed in the game