How Would You Celebrate a Million Dollar Win?

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id make it rain on dem ****

Last edited:
Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1,000,000 strippers.. they each get a dollar.

Seriously, though.... I'm going to take this as you have 1 mil after taxes.

1) Pay off debt.

2) Buy a new house. Nothing extravagant.. maybe something around $75K-$100K house paid in full. I can get a nice house here in midwest with that much.

3) Buy a new car for myself, new car for the wife, and a harley.. around $10K-$15K a piece

4) Invest and start a business.. probably along the lines of a concert venue. I have also wanted to get into real estate, buy forclosed houses, fix them up, and resell them. But with the economy the way it is now, not sure if I would do that at this point in time.

5) Make sure my brother finishes college. He's gone through 1 year of college so far, then couldn't go anymore.. he had a scholarship and grant.. but he failed a couple of classes, so he lost it. I'd pay for him to finish his classes.

That's pretty much it.. the rest, I would save, make sure that my wife and I are taken care of, I probably would give some to my parents as well.

henriclapi

henriclapi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd invest the money in a secure online bank that is in no-way about to go under.... pfffff; who am i kidding, i'd pay a load of midgets to dance around me chucking money in the air and chant my name. Totally worth it.

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 million dollar party would be the way I pissed my money away

GordonStr222

GordonStr222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live it up like theres is no tommorrow........ quit my day job............ start traveling around the world....... and invest what ever is left of it...............

Harthgrepa

Harthgrepa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Payoff mortgage and any other loans, and probably still keep my day job.

I'm boring.

~H

mjdavinci

mjdavinci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try and find a way to hide from the goverment so I would not have to pay taxes on it. Then I would get down to business of taking care of lifes little problems.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think I would have to break down and buy variance insurance.
I would book a cruise for a few close friends, and bank the rest. Pay off debt with the interest.

^^^^^^How the frig did you beat me here, you weren't here when I started, lol

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
invest, invest, invest, massive CC freeroll, invest, invest, play pro tourney circuit.....did I mention investing it?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh yeah and variance insurance on tournies that I play....under 5$ :D

J

josh_dei8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay off all my bills, buy a new home and car and send my kids to college

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets see:

First things first... Major happy dance, followed by a decent party.
Second, a trip to the local BMW dealer for a new set of wheels. Black or navy blue, loaded.
Third, but could turn to my first pick, no more snow! None, never, gone!
Fourth, set your feet in the sand and try to figure out why the bamboo umbrella is so complicated.
last but not least, find a decent poker game.

uvrayz

uvrayz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would...

i would buy a bunch of hookers dress them up in raiders and broncos jerseys and have them mud wrestle then party till i was dead lol

I

-imtakin1st-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would buy a new house, car, everything and invest in a good chunk of it.

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would buy a house in vegas. 2 Very nice cars and play poker for a living using 100k as my bankroll and putting the rest in a huge safe in my house. haha =)

Babynut

Babynut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First I'd pay off my house.....I'd give my daughter a chunk of money. I would set up college funds for the grand kids. I'd travel with my husband. oh.... and shop til I dropped!:D

B

Barrettm95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd lose it all in one turn at roullette. LOL
seriously the first thing I'd buy would be a drink to help me stop shaking. Then a first class ticket home. A million bucks can evaporate very quickly in Vegas.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
get some strippers, and a shit load of 40s

Wow, 40s??? Your either really stingy or just got bad taste in drinks, your choice:p , but really 1 million aint really the amount that would make me really happy (It would put a smile on my face, but would'nt really make me all that happy). But as your question suggests I'll answer it

1) I got 7 kids, so I would divide about 400k among them equally.
2) Get a lawyer and get my other 3 from this 7 I have total back from there crazy mother
3) Use the rest of them money, and since I have 8 other siblings in the family divide some to them and some to my mom
4) Pay the bills, and get out of debt, and that's how it would all be gone, sucks I know