How Would You Celebrate a Million Dollar Win?

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'd go buy a case of natty light, fill up my jeep (which i havent done in probly 2 years.) come home and watch football.

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hookers and blow.

LOL

I'd pay off debts and then hold a cardschat tournament and take the top few with me to Vegas and stake them in the main event. Losers would owe nothing and to be generous the winners would keep 75% instead of the standard 50%...then the hookers and blow.lol

M

makeitrain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol to hookers and blow.

Id get a house i live in socal so a reasonable 3 br 2 bath is like 600k xD. Next have parties for next 3 years of college. Then get a job to pay for rest of my life. Think ima go win a million dollar tourney real quick just to make life easier :D.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would quit my job and make a great trip, the rest I would have invested in poker again

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll go on a trip to Las Vegas in the most beautiful hotel, play poker, sing, dance, go with the most beautiful girls there, drive around in the most luxurious car, and maybe buy a house by the sea help the needy and many things that are the stupidest, plant joy in people's hearts

M

Mrsanax12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well of course first of all i would payoff my student loan , after it i would probably buy a car that wasnt sold already 5 times like mine :D

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure the party would be very small. The majority of the prize money would be invested in selected stocks, with the annual or quarterly dividends I would finance my life ... and of course the buy-in of the annual wsop main event and a couple of EPT tournaments. :angel:

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Everyone,

So picture this, you just won over a million dollars in a WPT tournament or a WSOP tournament... 1st place never felt so sweet in your life...

how would you celebrate it?

I would probably go get me a couple of hot ladies, hit the clubs, VIP style... limo, VIP table... the works.... then, back to the penthouse suite for a wild time with the ladies ;-)

Next day... go shopping, new suit... new watch...

not bad ... if I won them and brought them to real paper money, then I would just buy champagne and spend the day in some chat chatting. And then I would buy a house, equip it, buy a synthesizer and just live playfully on a synthesizer. And yes, I would still find myself a bride

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one million? Nice.. but, I don't believe in celebrations and I've stopped partying long time ago. That'll probably set me for life by continuously living a simple frugal life. I'll move to a mountainous countryside where taxes are lowest and online poker is allowed/Legal. I'll Get married and probably have 15 or 20 children.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would give some money to my children and grandchildren

G

govnoed228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Complex issue. I would give half of the money to my family, for the other half I would think about moving to another country.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
unless it's luck, i don't think anyone of us will win that price.
but good luck

G

Gbeelieve

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Celebration!

I’d buy a house in the mountains and a 4 wheeler :D

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why celebrate, that was the plan from the beginning, isn't it?
I'd play a lot of these 109$ tournaments to see if I can catch another nice win. When I have the second million, I can spend the first one.
I would by or build a plaza (like a shopping mall) and open all the shops I need like butcher, bakery, groceries, laundry and so on and on top of the roof a big fat loft for me to live, play poker and cash my shops in the evening :)

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With a great and expensive dinner! After, a trip for beach! :)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dinner with close friends, then plan my future based on 50K/year. Then go from there.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would make holiday for a week and buy an apartment in this price category

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a Russian saying.Do not divide the skin of an unkillable bear ahead of time

D

darkryanx22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely buy an apartment and start a venture with which to have guaranteed profits

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
winning million is funny , why do we not celebrate a party ? invite some friends spending time together ,

SharKyg1n

SharKyg1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how will i celebrate i think i will wake up:eek:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I probably would celebrate it with no celebrations ;)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would celebrate it with my family, with my wife, my children and my grandchildren.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have a wonderful party for my family and then take a trip with my wife and children.