How to overcome laziness?

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Courage

Laziness is a big issue, don't minimize it.

Only courage and the willing to change the situation will help... Get up and walk, run, do cardio!

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, first understand the causes of laziness. Maybe it's just plain tiredness. If you are tired, then it is better to start resting more, take up your favorite hobby, go to nature.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me think about it for the next decades.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

simple a good coffee to refocus, it is not recommended to play like this ... you will lose more times in the game!

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LA peresa, symptoms of fatigue or many occasions, fear of playing, so I define it from my own experience, it is left for you to take, or a rest or I would recommend a nice walk in the light of the moon, excellent to charge positive energy, ,,, of course when you feel without worry, which we love, positive poker section ,,, there are days like this ,, to all of us ,,, nothing happens, life goes on ,, luck and recharge the batteries ,, , ,,

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello., I overcome laziness by forcing myself to take action. Whether it is painting, mowing or doing any activity. If you get lazy during a game, you lose.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
laziness

when I have been playing for hours on end, I get up and walk around. Then I might go splash some cold water on my face. Seems to help a little bit.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Set goals. Focus on what you want and that will help you prevent complacency.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really, that's what I want you to tell me.
Looking through this thread, no good solution has been posted.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I have a good motivation that just doesn't let me get lazy or bored. I always purposefully go step by step to my goal, and every day my results get better.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fight laziness in only one way - I just want to live better than now and at the same time not interfere with anyone and, if possible, help my relatives!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How to overcome laziness, laziness is probably rooted in other parts of life rather then just poker. Maybe try a life coach or related material that would lead you in the right direction.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I overcame laziness with the help of meditation and walks in the fresh air alone.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
by movement, of course, a healthy mind in a healthy body:)

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to think about what you want to do what you like, then laziness will pass by itself if you don’t want to do anything, there is no interest, then you need to look for the world full of interest, you just need to try once, going through laziness and laziness will disappear by itself

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laziness is something I'm familiar with. I can recommend that you do something that you are really interested in, if you are not interested in anything, then try something through force. If it's about laziness playing poker, I recommend that you think about your success in this business, then the laziness will recede.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is necessary to dig a well with a shovel, drink a glass of water from the well and laziness will pass.

W

WeedVargasS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very simple, take care of your mental and physical health, so you can then have the energy to carry out the tasks and pleasures of life.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems to me that LAZY, this is the same disease as many others, only it is not treated. It’s a pity that they don’t treat it, but it’s more contagious than the coronovirus, and how to overcome laziness, especially in winter. I don’t know

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
motivation is the key..... it will conquer laziness if the need to do something arises!