get to do excercise and streach walk a mile and draw a ship

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lack of enthusiasm for your profession, an overflowing to-do list or even an underlying medical problem can all
sabotage your drive to get things done.

Making a plan for how you'll do something will help you get there faster.
Create an action plan and be realistic about how much time, effort and other elements will be required to achieve your goal.
Even if you encounter a stumbling block along the way, having a plan will provide direction and confidence.

When making objectives or preparing to tackle a task, take a time to consider your strengths.
To help you get things done, try applying them to different elements of a task.
Focusing on strengths has been demonstrated to boost productivity, pleasant feelings and work engagement in studies.
:smile:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have work you are faced with that you don't like but have to do I have found that the hardest part of it is getting started. A trick that I use that seems to work for me is to actually look down at my feet and force myself to move one foot and then the other foot until I get to where my unpleasant task is. Once I get there I can usually start working and get the job done and then I feel a lot better.

Oh and one more trick...Break the large task into smaller components and then the overall task won't seem so formidable and unachievable

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends purely on the person and his motivation, if a person is well motivated, then he is not afraid of any laziness.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
“Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise”

-Ben Franklin

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exercise!!! A body in motion, stays in motion.

A body at rest, stays at rest= Laziness

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Everything depends purely on the person and his motivation, if a person is well motivated, then he is not afraid of any laziness.

But what if this person is well motivated to be lazy :hmmmm2:

L

Luisma231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

It's normal to feel that state, but when there are things that mobilize, like poker in my case, laziness is over!:D

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laziness happens to all of us and sometimes we do have the right to feel lazy, after long hours of work or doing chores at home, but when it becomes consistent even when you don't practice or do any activities it can be harmful for your health, best way to go is do a walk in a park or find something that will keep you moving like cleaning the house or mowing the lawn and it will go away quickly...

A

AKUMA689

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
is it really laziness or do you just need to rest
a break can be beneficial for a better start
otherwise you have to organize your week so that you always have time to rest, entertain your mind,...

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
exercises, consume creatine (best supplement ever)

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never beat her and I think I never will. I love to sit quietly in my room playing online poker.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
“Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise”

-Ben Franklin

certainly, get up before the sun, and wait for him, just to celebrate the day once more, lol.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It seems to me that LAZY, this is the same disease as many others, only it is not treated. It’s a pity that they don’t treat it, but it’s more contagious than the coronovirus, and how to overcome laziness, especially in winter. I don’t know
How would you treat it?
EDIT: You compare laziness to a sickness, but nobody just overcomes a sickness, hence you propose 'treatment'. But how would that look like?