Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How much do you think luck matters in poker? For me i seem to be pretty unlucky. I had a pretty good run for a little while in cash games but lately it doesn't matter howw well i play, i seem to have the worst luck. I believe if you are very unlucky you have much less of a chance to be a winning poker player.
only in short time in long time it's always be skill,if you call all in with 60% + you'll won in long time,you can lose 1 or 10 times but keep focus in long time,make the best decision and you'll win

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems to me that luck in poker matters much more than we would like. But without this, poker wouldn't be poker. As they say, if you don’t want to rely on luck, play chess, the most “fair and equal” game :D:D

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is also a good saying - “The strongest get lucky” and, it seems to me, there is a lot of truth in this.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Skill and mental preparation are more important than luck in poker.
You can't control luck, so you don't have to deal with it, just like if you run badly, just play your A game and you'll be profitable in the long run.

lala123

lala123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck can help on some occasions but not for long

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Luck is important in a certain hand and even with premium hands, and on a strategic scale, luck depends on the player's ability to use the situation on the poker board. The ability and readability of the board is a lot and is implied by luck, that is, mathematical expectation.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck is about 50%. Other 50% is the set of abilities aimed to perform quality play.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, my opinion is that poker is based more on luck than playing well
because no matter how well you play and choose the best hands and position to play, you have to be lucky enough to have good cards and that they line up with the board, otherwise what's the point of an AA, or KK or a strong hand if the table doesn't match then you lose all your chips or a good portion of your chips and getting back into the game becomes difficult

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It matters a lot, especially in the latter stages of a tournament, I just lost with AA versus KQ offsuit preflop all in, and there were 4 of us left