How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

swithdad

swithdad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 4 is the amount i play the best on, less and i tend to get bored and more i tend to make more mistakes

S

San4ito777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Few tables

I have played 9 and more tables at same time, but then it gets really hard to keep concentration, because tables keep poping non stop. What i have found that works best for me is 4-6 tables, its possible to keep decent concentration trought out the session and you play a lot of hands and a lot of them will be pocket pairs, even AA, KK and so on.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play 4 tables at the same time, a bad result! The first 20 minutes was all ok! But when rates rose and began to affect the fatigue started too bluff, make bad decisions! When the remaining 1 table, everything returned to normal and began to win! I was too young to play more than one table!

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just one. More than one makes you get crazy and do not pay attention in your oponents skills and weaknesses.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 or 3 Tot mat.But I play the less you know the more you pay attention there.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my more than 4 tables dissipates attention

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Three or four is my limit,,,, play more than that can't keep up,,, play less than two get bored and ply hands that I no ides why I called.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play like four tables but playing good is another thing lol, I play best on single table but two tables is as far as I go. I don't think you can properly multi table with out a hud, I don't use a hud so one table, two max

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play a ton but I prefer to keep the games between 4-6,as I tend to focus more on hands I am not in better. When I play to many the range either narrows or gets to wide.

A

Alan Figgins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most I can play at one time would be 3 on the go with out affecting my game too much but anything after that and it all starts to go downhill pretty quick. :eek:

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker since December 2014 stands out for 2-3 hours a day for the game and 1 hour for the theory. I play in the MTT. However, over the past six months, I do not feel progress in their game. I think my problem is that after 2 hours of continuous play, losing control and doing well rash bets. Maybe we should go to the SnG? Or have any suggestions as sohratit control of himself?

Right now, I play 4 MTT. As for me this number of tables at the same time is better then anything else. It is comfortable for eyes, comfortable to be concentrate enough what are happening at the tables and react on situations.
Furthermore, I like play 1 or 2 OMAHA mtt with Holdem together!!!!

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot handle more then 4 tables at time. to many for me not help me . I play more loose when too many window. And I'm way more out fast when its happen. Not a beleiver

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

Hello all.Multitable poker gaming is a dangerous mode....you need to pay attention at 5 tables at thesame time....so its better one by one

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4-6 max. and even than 6 is pushing. As i see it multitabling is for cash... maybe SNG where the math of EV ATM over games palyed matters.
Most players I see playing too many MTTs (twitch/youtube) either suck-out a runner-runer 5% or are min cashing when if they would pay more attention to the ops would mostlikely spot a bluff or hiding monster.
There are obviously guys like JamieStaples and Tonka but lets be reasonable here =)

About being tired after 2 hrs. Again this ties up with prevous point focus i a muscle you can not go from occasionally playing Spins and now go on 5d/w 8hr MTT sessions from the get-go. In addition, try cash/spins or small field SNG, the abillity ot leave the table after 10-20min for as long as you like rather than for 5 mins is a HUUUGE advantage.

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly 2 because i have only one monitor/laptop

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-4 i use the tile screen because i use a small laptop

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four tables is the most I can handle but then my gameplay suffers. For optimal playing I would say two tables.

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play five or six regular tables or three to four spin and gos. Any more and I wouldn't be able to keep track of my opponents at all without just relying on a HUD, and the tables start getting pretty small. I think that the best way to try to increase the amount of tables you play is just to give it a go with more tables playing at lower limits, moving up slowly to avoid a messy panic. 😉

Alukar3

Alukar3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can manage 4 tables at the same time, but when i run deep in a tournament, I try to stay in just that one

L

Lincon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played normally 4 tables or 5 tables nl2 6max.

Last edited:
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands