How many tables you handle at a time while playing?

Bertochi

Bertochi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am handling something like 12 tables at the same time lately!

nelo80

nelo80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have play same time 2 tables ever , max. i play good 5 tables.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guess most players have to be honestly looking at themselves and realise they can't even handle one single table......and to answer the question, I think I'm one of them.....

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in 2 tables max, but my real opinions is better when you played in 1 table better concentration,when played in 3 and more table you not concentration enough becouse you played in 3 and more table then you lose concentration needed to play,then you must think to 3 place it is a difficult maybe for me,i dont no it's my personal opinions.

R

Rodrigo sampaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 OR 3

many tables only with much practice, only 2 or 3 tables .

6a6yJIbkO_o

6a6yJIbkO_o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me 6 tables at the same time it is a maximum. If I play more than 6 tables, I lose concentration and get tired quickly. lways surprised when I see how people are playing 20-30 tables. For me it is an unattainable level of play )

A

AsusTeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything depends on the tournaments I will play ... if regular tournament from 8 to 10 screens ... if turbo 4 to 6

Abrir no Google Tradutor

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many tournaments you can play at the same time?

I've been playing poker since December 2014 stands out for 2-3 hours a day for the game and 1 hour for the theory. I play in the MTT. However, over the past six months, I do not feel progress in their game. I think my problem is that after 2 hours of continuous play, losing control and doing well rash bets. Maybe we should go to the SnG? Or have any suggestions as sohratit control of himself?

S

Soranton

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker since December 2014 stands out for 2-3 hours a day for the game and 1 hour for the theory. I play in the MTT. However, over the past six months, I do not feel progress in their game. I think my problem is that after 2 hours of continuous play, losing control and doing well rash bets. Maybe we should go to the SnG? Or have any suggestions as sohratit control of himself?

So I had this problem after a while start to come more into weak hands, the more you look at the flop, and bet with disconnected letters or worthless. I started Poker League of Pokerstar and helped me with this control. But you need to work your emotional in the game.:)

R

Rodrigo sampaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not like Play MANY screens

not like Play MANY screens
at most 4

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but when antes kills stack, and no card, and the leaders presenguyut chip and steal chips, one output all in

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried more than 2 games at the same time does not work, I had a long ponder each move

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One or two, It depends on the importance of the tournament, if I'm playing for a big prize I only play that tournament

K

Knightdyce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly, I tried 6 tabling but I think I am only good for 1 table because I would get cleaned on a table with odds in my favor and I would go all in on other table, so I think it is based on ur self-control if you can maintain yourself through different tables well as you are playing on one. I definitely can use some tip how to control myself.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 6 tabled before cause sometimes I like the stimulation but I am not good enough to rush my decisions like that. I don't have deep knowledge of enough spots to do that well. I do much better single tabling. If you want to watch someone on twitch who does crazy amounts of tournaments and is a fun personality tonkaaaap is great.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing more games helps focus. When you are just sitting folding hand after hand you get antsy. Playing 2 or 3 games at the same time keeps you moving and focused.

Be careful not to play too many games, then you can't keep track. For me, if playing in a tournament, I routinely play 2 cash tables as well.

S

serenshippity

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four tournaments at a time so you can expect to run deep in one or two. Cash, I'd play three tables so you don't get bored. Heads up or zoom poker I'd stick to one table.

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be able to play 15-18 tables without a problem.

Now I am old and can only do 6-8 max.

messer21

messer21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They can be played in countless tournaments but not all will play in the best way. for example the most I've done is play in five tournaments at a time but only managed to put the highest concentration to 2 or three tournaments.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as much ass you can afford time wise and $ wise.
if you browse twitch there are streamers whio play 6 mtt ad thous who play 16.
you should find your sweet spot.
personally i found that playng more than 6 tables is too much and les than 4 is just to slow (unless zoom ofcourse)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands