How many hours of playing poker is suggested ?

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Optimally, 5-6 hours is enough for the game...

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should stop playing when you start loosing concentration. Different people have different tolerance. Some can play for 10, 12 hours or even more and other feel tired after 1 or 2 hours. I play for maximum of 3 to 4 hours as after that i do not play my best game anymore.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as possible, never hurts if you learn and follow BRM

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have a job, 3-4 hours a day at most if you are single, if you are playing full time, then 6-7 hours unless you get a deep run in some tournament

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As many as it takes to win or go broke, I hope that answered your question. Or until your wife threatens to divorce you.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are playing a tournament then you have no choice , the longer you play the better your chances for a good payday. Live games depends, when I am working the next day 3-4 hours are usually my average

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that the question is not "how many hours of playing poker is suggested?", but "how long can you keep your focus and give your best at the tables?".

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people,the hours of play in the poker are based on the level and goals of each player,I want to add volume and my sessions last from 6 to 8 hours,good luck and the tables.:icon_bigs

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is, I think it would be advisable not to play more than one tournament per day, although there are many who dedicate themselves to this and dedicate more to it, as long as it is profitable and does not harm them at all, I think it's fine !!

C

cristovao3000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
comecei o meu treino de poker e tenho jogado cerca de 4 horas por dia mas pretendo jogar mais, talvez 12 horas

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on the player and on the mood at the moment, I play a lot of freerolls, if I have time,,, before expensive tournaments, it is desirable to sleep well and breathe fresh air, gain strength and patience if there is, I want to achieve something

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how many hour u can handle!

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
4 hours a session in the cash game streets is pretty profitable.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ادا اردت والفوز الحقيقي يجب عليك لعب مابين 10ساعات الى 12 ساعة يوميا وكدلك لان دورات المال طويلة

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It depend a lot of thing. What kind of game? cash, sng, mtt, hu short table etc.? fun or reg games?

I played 45 minutes sessions in HyperHu tablets 4-6 times a day between 5-20 minutes relax.
After that I check the marked hands, maybe watched a video.

Now I play freeroll or lowlimit HyperHu only for fun as long as I feel like it. :)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is individual for each poker player. Some can concentrate immediately for 1-3 hours and then play poorly. Others play well for 4-5 hours of the game, as they get involved and get additional strength and motivation. This moment is different for everyone.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that playing poker for long hours can be frustrating, in the long run, the results not gonna be profitable, I myself tried playing poker even for 8-12 hours per day but I did not get a suitable result, some times playing poker online only for a short period of time have a better result for me even 1-2 hours I could make my buy in 7 times more

Cash Game: I like to play 1-3 hours per day.

Tournaments: I play one per time when I decide to play it, then I play it as long as it runs.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker on the basis of free time, but I know one thing that there will be no good result in 2 hours of the tournament.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 hour a day keeps the doctor away

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say how much time you need to play poker a day.I think it's individual.someone gets tired faster, someone is slower.I noticed for myself that the more often I play, the higher the result.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ideal for me is to choose a daily tournament and focus on it. Sometimes a tournament takes many hours. I like to focus energy on just one tournament.

Chris_tos90

Chris_tos90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably 5 to 6 hours before getting sloppy

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my case I play tournaments and cash, as for tournaments always have a duration of 4 hours, I have a great time and I feel comfortable, as for cash I always play 2 sessions per day of 3 hours each session, I do very well and when I feel I'm comfortable I play more hours, but if I feel tired I reduce the hours, in general it will always depend on your mood you have on that day, not every day is the same, that's why you should take this into account.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most tourneys are a bit on the long side and this is not good for you.