Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like you to share different tips for evolving as a poker player and winning more. Each experience is unique, and I would love to learn from those who succeed. I'm attentive to your thoughts.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
By playing for more money? I don't know if there really exists a proper answer to your question as we don't know how you approach the game, what kind of limits you're able to play, how experienced you are, ect.
Progress your game, get better overall and the earnings will come along with it. Just by playing more and hitting your head against the wall or trying to be fast about it, you'll get nowhere.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to earn more?!. Dude, it's All simply: that more to earn, necessary more to work above a Game, and a Practice, Practice and Practice, and etc!..
Because " The Practice Makes Perfectness!" And Good Luck, of course!

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Many recommend studying and practicing... and it is true, something that has worked well for me is learning to relax and stay calm, learning to control my emotions, it has prevented me from making bad decisions and maintaining control in high-pressure moments of the game or bad bets, avoid tilt and continue with my game plan.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to develop and evolve as much as you can in the game. You can't lose focus.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't study and play as higher as you feel more uncomfortable.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most players have been playing for sometime.
With similar skills, much depend on luck.
Its a gambling game anyway... earn more, risk more. :)

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
call preflop with connectors,suited connectors,A and K suited and small pairs if you get at least 5 to 1 pot odds.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
To win more you have to learn more. Training is the solution to winning. It must be taken into consideration that the result is seen in the long term.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
more you play and if you are lucky you could earn more. but just careful you could also lose more if you dont have proper bank management

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Managing your bankroll well, and knowing how to select strong hands or read your opponent's cards well, making money from poker is quite simple.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I think rally important thing is to take breaka between games. Especially tournaments. No matter if you sucecced IR failed quickly. You need time to "rest" your brain and emotions between games. That way you can avoid easy mistakes.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is better to think first that you stay at zero
because the downside is that it's very easy to drive in while playing poker

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Get a better paying job. Dont spend.
A less expensive living standards and lifestyle. Dont spend.
Hardly eat. Dont spend.
Don't play poker or enjoy life. Dont spend.
Save all excess money. Dont spend.

On track to earning more money. Easy.

Now if its about winning more money, you have to spend more money to do so. Or win every small game you play.
You need money to make money. Not easy

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing and studying, that's the way to win more, at least from my point of view.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Studying a lot,playing a lot
God bless
thanks
By playing for more money? I don't know if there really exists a proper answer to your question as we don't know how you approach the game, what kind of limits you're able to play, how experienced you are, ect.
Progress your game, get better overall and the earnings will come along with it. Just by playing more and hitting your head against the wall or trying to be fast about it, you'll get nowhere.
Thanks for your comment.
How to earn more?!. Dude, it's All simply: that more to earn, necessary more to work above a Game, and a Practice, Practice and Practice, and etc!..
Because " The Practice Makes Perfectness!" And Good Luck, of course!
You couldn't have said it better.
Study and practice. There's a lot of material online to learn, a lot of them here at CardsChat.
Thanks for the reference.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Many recommend studying and practicing... and it is true, something that has worked well for me is learning to relax and stay calm, learning to control my emotions, it has prevented me from making bad decisions and maintaining control in high-pressure moments of the game or bad bets, avoid tilt and continue with my game plan.
I think that was what I wanted to hear; I agree that control is very important.
You have to develop and evolve as much as you can in the game. You can't lose focus.
It is very important to stay focused on everything you want to succeed in.
Don't study and play as higher as you feel more uncomfortable.
Good advice, thank you.
No correlation between experience and profitability for me, down to the run of cards at the end of the day.
I agree with part of what you're saying, that the cards are on your side.
Most players have been playing for sometime.
With similar skills, much depend on luck.
Its a gambling game anyway... earn more, risk more. :)
I remember a saying from the local lottery in my province that goes, 'he who doesn't risk doesn't win, and he who doesn't risk is left wanting.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
call preflop with connectors,suited connectors,A and K suited and small pairs if you get at least 5 to 1 pot odds.
It could be a strategy that works.
To win more you have to learn more. Training is the solution to winning. It must be taken into consideration that the result is seen in the long term.
Thank you for your comment.
more you play and if you are lucky you could earn more. but just careful you could also lose more if you dont have proper bank management
Good advice, thank you.
Managing your bankroll well, and knowing how to select strong hands or read your opponent's cards well, making money from poker is quite simple.
I share that optimism, it's what I usually think.
I think rally important thing is to take breaka between games. Especially tournaments. No matter if you sucecced IR failed quickly. You need time to "rest" your brain and emotions between games. That way you can avoid easy mistakes.
I also agree with what you're saying; there are moments when you need to take a break.
It is better to think first that you stay at zero
because the downside is that it's very easy to drive in while playing poker
I haven't experienced it, but I definitely think that getting into debt can be a problem.
Get a better paying job. Dont spend.
A less expensive living standards and lifestyle. Dont spend.
Hardly eat. Dont spend.
Don't play poker or enjoy life. Dont spend.
Save all excess money. Dont spend.

On track to earning more money. Easy.

Now if its about winning more money, you have to spend more money to do so. Or win every small game you play.
You need money to make money. Not easy
The path you mention could be a possible way, and I also believe that time and consistent effort can add up.
Playing and studying, that's the way to win more, at least from my point of view.
I agree with that point of view, thanks for commenting.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like you to share different tips for evolving as a poker player and winning more. Each experience is unique, and I would love to learn from those who succeed. I'm attentive to your thoughts.
How nice of you to make this kind of request. Congratulations on your humility and willingness to evolve.

It's the basics my brother, studying the strategic and mathematical basis of the game.
Once you fully understand the probabilities, invest in ranges, after player styles, patterns for each style.

When all this is mastered and you can play intuitively, learn to quickly adapt your playing style to suit each opponent's varying strategies.

That's the base!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t consider myself successful, but my humble advice is, if possible, hire a coach with a good reputation, from many players who succeeded they claimed that this was what gave them maximum development