cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best way to improve your game is to practice and study, use a push fold simulator, to save time to gain game volume to beat luck, use the ICM trainer. say powerful shamanic prayers to dominate the conscious mind, train divination with a good online simulator, winning money in Mtt freeroll seems like magic to make money materialize

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Take the poker course here on cardschat, it will help a lot in the theoretical part, keep posting daily, reach platinum level you will have more tournaments to train and win free money

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Well, to begin with, I don't agree with what they say that he who risks the most wins, since poker is not a lottery game.

There is no perfect formula to be able to win more, because if so, good players and professionals would never lose, but there are many factors that help you be a good player and minimize your losses if they occur.

You have to study a lot to know the game and all the variants that occur as time goes by.
Work on patience and discipline to stay on your game and not fall into traps that cause you to lose concentration.
Do not play with money that you cannot afford to lose, that is, do not use committed money for your expenses. Practice a lot to be among the best.

REMEMBRE THAT PRACTICES MAKES PERFECT

Keep in mind that in this game the luck factor also influences and although most of the time you do things well, due to the luck factor they may go wrong, but don't let that demoralize you since poker is a game of endurance and not of speed and luck doesn't last forever.
So you already know

"WITH DEDICATION AND EFFORT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE"

Greetings to all

SUCCESS!!!!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the biggest bang for your buck is working on your table/game selection.

This is much easier if you take good notes, sharkscope players, and color code players.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it's hard to make big money playing poker. It's better to find a high-paying job.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When considering each specific action, stop and ask yourself three times “why?” and when analyzing hands, analyze them step by step, individual actions.Remember, the game is constantly becoming more difficult, and only continuous training will allow you to stay afloat.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like you to share different tips for evolving as a poker player and winning more. Each experience is unique, and I would love to learn from those who succeed. I'm attentive to your thoughts.
Today in semi ft platinum game of 888, 10 players left, with 3 players less than 5 bbs, you defend J8s with 20 bbs from big with versus UTG raise 2.5x with more chips than you. I don't know if you are a beginner, but i have absolute conviction you play bad. Reading this topic, i recommend you to learn what is ICM, what is obvious you don't know.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like you to share different tips for evolving as a poker player and winning more. Each experience is unique, and I would love to learn from those who succeed. I'm attentive to your thoughts.
If your bankroll is growing, then it is probably growing thanks to such games that allow you to make regular profits. Your stats should tell you which games you should focus on and which games you have and can raise your limits on, but again, this should all be based solely on your bankroll.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's hard to explain, but it's a lot of dedication, commitment, patience, studies, calculations, attention and much more, I play several tournaments a day and I don't regret when I lose or the villain steals my chips, good luck and success

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Today in semi ft platinum game of 888, 10 players left, with 3 players less than 5 bbs, you defend J8s with 20 bbs from big with versus UTG raise 2.5x with more chips than you. I don't know if you are a beginner, but i have absolute conviction you play bad. Reading this topic, i recommend you to learn what is ICM, what is obvious you don't know.
It's obvious that I play badly; however, today I took home the first prize. Kisses.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thank you very much to everyone who commented. It's very enriching to have such diverse opinions in this forum. I believe it's one of the features I value the most about CardsChat. I appreciate you all, and I hope you have a lot of luck at the tables!

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can’t boast of great achievements and big winnings in poker, because I don’t play poker professionally, but I can give a couple of tips, since I’ve been playing poker for 14 years. online poker and live poker are two completely different poker, if you want to develop online, then you can, for example, use the services of a coach, and there are also various funds that allocate money to players, but on the condition that you will need to sign a contract with them. The second option is to learn on your own, read various information, play a large number of hands, download the necessary software. But it will take a lot more time to figure everything out on your own. If we are talking about live poker, then you just need to play a lot, watch those players who play better than you and learn from them, but first you need to know the whole basic theory about poker (what are the styles of play, what bets need to be made and in what situations and so on).

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I learn a lot by watching others play or in reviews. Search on twith or youtube. It's a great study

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Play more . level up. patience and never play tired.... I love Poker ❤️❤️❤️💯👍

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All that I realized for myself after half a year of more or less intense play is that a minimum ITM is always better than crashing on the bubble in pursuit of the leadership stack. I was eliminated from the tournament so many times 1-3 people before the prizes, being first or second - and every time I pressed the all-in button, I reassured myself that I was doing everything right, because I had to win this tournament, and not just take the minimum prize place. But then, time after time, such devastation came that I decided one thing for myself - first ITM, then dispersion things:D

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
simple answer is to play more to maximize your profits

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Study, Lose, Improve, Learn from your mistakes and put in Volume, The only way to really success and earn is with your wallet and consistent volume. Don't fall into the trap of memorizing charts, which will have you over analyzing every move win or lose. Poker is about well timed aggression, instincts, and discipline. If you want to learn anything, learn proper bankroll management and try to stick to it within reason.

HistrionCriollo

HistrionCriollo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Poker is a very complex game but it's like everything in life, I guess if you want to win more you will have to study more and prepare better, little by little your level will advance and the winnings will come by themselves. It's not that I'm right, I'm not professional either, it's just my opinion.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Study is the most important, play each hand in the best way possible is something you only can reach with knowdelge

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yeah, keep with this mind. The poker need some ppl to still lucrative, thanks
Today game, limp pre, cutoff raise 5x, sb all in 20 bb, and the king of the sea from argentina call with ATo. Really fun to see these type of players who in their heads they are a good players. More 5 years playing, and gonna be just a bad player, not reach the bad player level, don't know what word i can use for less than this