How to earn more?

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the main thing is to have a strategy, and simply apply and be patient.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Studying and applying what you learned, preferably content from people who have good results

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Today game, limp pre, cutoff raise 5x, sb all in 20 bb, and the king of the sea from argentina call with ATo. Really fun to see these type of players who in their heads they are a good players. More 5 years playing, and gonna be just a bad player, not reach the bad player level, don't know what word i can use for less than this
I don't know who you are, and honestly, I don't care. But if you don't like what I do, why bother hanging around here? I don't understand people like you; don't you have your own life? Haha, anyway, if you want to keep watching and analyzing what I do, go ahead, I don't mind. I prefer to focus on important things, not on a Brazilian who thinks they're better than others. Kisses, judge

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
to earn more, you need to play at more, increase your stakes, or play well at low limits and win. All you need to do is learn, train and practice, the most important thing is to have patience and luck, you also need to try to study for 2-3 hours and play poker every day

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
studying every chance you get, and learning from mistakes

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best way for you to get better is just constant playing over and over and over again. Play until you get to the point in your career where you literally have a feeling for every play you make. Its kind of like ballet, you get to the point where you are perfectly fluent and gracious with your style of play.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Earning more depends on different factors such as your skills, education, and opportunities. Consider developing your skills,