How do I increase my luck?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky you need to play the Lottery, that´s for sure.
But Poker is just part of it. Small part by the way.
Study, play, study more, keep studying and playing.
Your results and money will come from that.
You will notice the results naturally.
Cheers,
M.D.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You cant increase the luck, but you cant help "luck" by giving its the best chance to be "lucky". Be selective in when you want to be lucky, make the right decisions. Also, what do you consider as luck? for me, going All Inn with AA and getting called by 4 other players, I consider luck not t get sucked out. Poker is game of making best decision based on math, predictions of other hand and reason for their actions and LUCK, Focus on math and trying figuring out others decisions, luck will come on its own.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing to do with luck
here you need to improve your skills and you will be happy!

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the answer has nothing to do with poker. most people believe in karma but few acknowledge it. want to improve your luck? become a better human being. good things happen to good people bad things happen to bad selfish people. do nice things around your community without expecting anything back and see how your luck improves at the table, you'll be surprise.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking to win with luck, change the game then, since luck is only 30% of this magnificent game called POKER.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you know the fundamentals, the best way to increase your luck is to play more tables. It's all a numbers game.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lowering you chance

Knowing luck is 99% is the kanundrum. Gl on the tables. And as always. Have fun.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To increase your luck, buy yourself a rabbit's foot or some kind of talismans, if of course you believe in it.)))

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Kiss a frog and also jump 3 times and do a circle when u hit a good hand. So it holds. ;)

Jk. I think if u believe in Karma also be nice to everyone and luck turns back to you ��

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sealing something with the devil lmao, just kidding you have to play the right way, doesn't matter if you lose a flip, what really matters is that you played it well

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Luck is luck and you can't change it, what you should be focusing on is putting yourself in situations where you are favored to come out ahead in the long term. If you're counting on luck only then you won't get to a higher level as a poker player.

B

Beniciokgm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that by decreasing the variance you have more luck. try to play less but marginal and try to be a little more aggressive with your hand prizes this will help a lot

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You cannot "increase" your luck, just like you can't do anything to have a higher chance of your lottery ticket to win the jackpot.
What you can do however is different things to make you less dependant on luck to be succesful..

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I know what you are thinking about "luck". Relying on luck and going all in with 82 suited will not get ya' where you are wanting to go; Play less junk, play in position, be patient until you get the right cards, and raise at the right times. What may appear to be luck becomes real-time skill. Good luck with your game.
Dan'O

Wouterzijlmans

Wouterzijlmans

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Think like Harvey Specter

If there is a solid winning strategy for poker, its playing the man, not the odds. What do I mean by that? Well there are 12 face cards + 4 aces in a deck of 52 cards. So the probability of getting dealt a good hand (a pair of face cards/aces) in poker is around 16/52 * 15/40 = 11.5% (assuming no one else gets dealt a face card, 6 players game). There is an 88.5% probability of you getting an average/bad hand. :cool:

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a set of 52 card combinations. The probability of a winning combination is equal for everyone. No luck. There is a variance that manifests itself differently for each player. We can't influence the output of cards, we can only influence the number of chips invested in the pot, and the hands we play. You only need to improve these skills.:)

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hhaha is very funny I don't think there could be such thing as increase your luck poker is a long term game basing con statistics and you could reduce your variance (which it is what you may called luck on the short time period) by increasing the volume playing lots of hands will get the results closer to the results expectec by previous calculations :)

ColJaFilmer

ColJaFilmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha ha luck is luck but you can play using other factors like equity, pot odds, considering people's ranges etc.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.to increase your luck,you need to avoid doing bad things and protect your karma.))

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that in tournament poker luck is more important than in cash games even for strong players, and I think there is no universal way to attract luck for everyone, everyone has their own.

szandrad

szandrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play smart and calm and then Fortune favours the brave.. -as an old dictum tells

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't....

Depending on how religious you are you might
try praying or being a good person, hoping that karma
will reward you.

But basically there is no luck!
In the long run everyone will
end up with more or less a
statistical outcome.

Improve your game. That's how you're winning!