horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Luck can be on your side or on the other side of the table. Ithink when u try and try and try u will find it on your side ;)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Sacrificing your first born child works.

:top:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only way to get lucky in poker is to play a lot! Of course, provided that you beat this limit - only a large distance can smooth out the variance!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
fast for a week, drink only water, get some talisman, horseshoe behind the door, rabbit tail, four leaf clover ... if that doesn't work, try to study and train to increase your skill, which you will soon forget lucky

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have had no luck for a very long time
as if they were telling me man, find yourself something else, poker is not yours

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Oh, I would like to know how to increase your luck not only in poker, but in general in life?:dong:

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Oh, I would like to know how to increase your luck not only in poker, but in general in life?:dong:

Try more things. If you try one thing that has 10% chance of happening, you have 10% to get lucky. If you try 2, you have 20%

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After I saw the title of your post I just had to come look to read some of the comments. LOL I'm sure we would all like to increase our luck, if there was some kind of magical way to do that but there is not:).... but I will say, there are people that generally tend to be very lucky in poker along with their skills. Some people can be the best players and just have rotten luck most of the time, and some people have good skill and are very lucky a lot of the time. I have a poker player friend who seems to run great all the time, he will even admit that he runs great but he also is a very good player so it helps if you have both:):) that's a powerful winning combination:D

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think luck depends on your inner state, mood and desire to play. If everything is good in your life, you feel wonderful and relaxed, then luck will be on your side. Conversely, if you have any problems in life, you feel bad, fuss, hurry somewhere, then you will definitely lose. Good people are lucky more often than bad ones) if you have good energy inside you, then luck will be on your side.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Knowledge is the most important thing in poker, I have realized in these 5 years that more or less I play ... Obviously luck has to accompany you, but it is in a knowledge, knowledge, study, etc!

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more you play the more chances you have. So play more!

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that to have more luck, you have to study poker and accept that variance exists and is the karma of every good player, apart from having a little luck

hgleb

hgleb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Use lucky numbers or astrology. Should help:mad:

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is the very best definition of LUCK I have ever encountered:

"Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity."

Think about it...

An opportunity presents itself and you are not prepared to take advantage of it. That would constitute BAD LUCK.

You are extremely well prepared and no opportunity presents itself. That too would constitute BAD LUCK.

Therefore, in order to be lucky, you must be, first, be very well prepared and, second, not just be very observant and cognizant of any opportunity that may present itself, but go one step further and actually foster and create new opportunities.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like Lee Trevino once said, the more I practice the luckier I get. Practice Practice, Practice

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your luck at the poker table is influenced by your inner state and positive attitude towards the game. Your head should be light, and your thoughts are kind and clear.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More games more Luck or statistics ��

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, its like Heroes of Might and Magic, there is a way to increase your luck by getting mana points.

Poker should be something like this

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i new how i would do it for myself we all need a little luck to win a tourney.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The mistake that many gamblers make: blaming bad luck instead of trying to work if they made a bad play or bet. But even If you are a top player, luck will always play it's part in poker.
“If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time.” -​
Phil Hellmuth
:deal:

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unlucky

Had no luck last night trying to log-in but tonight it works. With me I go on these luck streaks and win for a good amount of time and then Friday the 13th hits and I bottom out forever. When your cards fall be happy and when they do not just shrug it off. When your hot your hot. When you are not your not just be happy we are still playing cards together, stay healthy everyone. Capo1014

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Friend, I do not think we can increase luck, what if you can is to increase your level and understanding of the game, thanks to the discipline study:D

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Play a lot of MTTs, find your style of strategy and once you wouldn`t lose against bad beats, most of the chips you will make with good cards again bad cards, and finally you will do one or two bad beats which will lead you to the final table :)

So to win you first a) need to get a better and better player b) need sometimes luck