how bad it is to show the cards in your game

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your honestly not supposed to ever show your hand unless your at show down...which is why i guess they call it show down. However, with that said...i will usually show my hand at the beginning of a game when i first sit down (usuallly online) if i i have a strong hand and get someone to fold so people know when i bet im not ****ing around....this makes bluffing later easier usually..but its really your preference. Thats just how i choose to play. Esp online in a game where now adays anyone will just call with any 2 cards. I want people to know im not ****in around when i bet hard for a pot so they better make sure they got a decent hand if they want to play with me..i guess it ckmes from ppl calling wifh J 2 off and winning a hand.... especially online...cant stress that enough...live i i probably would never show...you already give away so much information from body language whether you want to or think your arent...you always are...sooner you realize that, the better off you are

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I might show an Ace if the big blind defends strong and I decide to fold just to indicate that I wasnt stealing but that is about the extent of it.

Top 10 Games